1,668 results
All reviews nitrogen ice cream bedroom cottage butterfly garden lobby bar private beach outdoor shower grand suite guest services turn down service the penthouse infinity pool free shuttle breakfast buffet great pool beach front fantastic hotel main restaurant
Reviewed April 27, 2016

Thank you for the smooth check in and check out process Ms Tran Thi Loc, for the room upgrade and the friendly staffs- Phuong, Vy and Trang. You've just made our vacation a memorable one. Our daughter had fun at the jacuzzi and the beach (it was her first time) Thank u Mr. Timothy Nott- General Manager for your team's warm welcome. We will be back definitely!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed April 26, 2016

During my stay this he service busy hotel see a fair amount of Korean n Japanese tourist checking and and out.
Hotel has a very nice beach and swimming pool for hotel, an ideal place for people who loves the clean beach and a quiet stay by the swimming pool.
Hotel room is very clean and comfortable bed to in, there is not much happening by the side of the hotel.
The hotel service staff is first class in terms of check in and out and the staff are efficient and courteous.
The hotel breakfast is great with good variety of food, there is a few restaurants nearby the hotel however I recommend a Vietnamese restaurant Lam Vien which is about 5 minutes walk from hotel, the food is good and price very reasonable.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed April 25, 2016

We have only 1 night on resort. It is nice and the staff try the best.
The room very spacious and private. We loved the shower and bath tub.
The selection for the moring breakfast is very good but service was slow for tea and cooffee.
Beside the service we really enjoyed this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

Room type: Grand suite (5th, closest to the beach/ ocean)

Pros:
- the room was very big and has nice view of the pool and ocean
- breakfast has a variety of foods, which will satisfy your stomach fully every morning
- very quick actions against guest's request (room cleaning request, room dining request, and so on)
- the night view of the hotel from the beach was fantastic
- the sofas on the beach very relaxing (i prefer sofas to the beachchairs)
- 24 hour open gym

Cons:
- everything I ate at the hotel was kinda too expensive for its quality
- The receptionists need to learn how to speak to their guests in a politer way
- some of the machines at the gym need some maintenance, potential of guests' injury
- all the employees need to learn more about what the true hospitality is. a bit disappointed at their attitudes (restaurants, receptionists, infinity bars, beach restaurants)
- less special service for suite room guests compared to other hotels
- if there's a beach chair or reclining chair and a parasol at the suite room balcony, it'd be more fantastic
- I think the dragonflies decorations at the main pool were unnecessary, they kinda destroying the nice view

Trip type: Traveled solo
GMHotelierDanang, Guest Experience Manager at Pullman Danang Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2016

Dear CHOCOLAT0317,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us all these details about your stay at the Pullman Danang Beach Resort. I have shared your comment with the management team in the morning briefing as we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer. Once again, thank you for your feedback and hopefully, we will see you back soon in Danang.

Nguyễn Thị Hoàng Vi (Ms.)
Guest Experience Manager
gem@pullman-danang.com

Reviewed April 25, 2016

The positives have been documented - impressive looking property on a beautiful, well maintained beach. Great selection for breakfast and two happy hours for what are already reasonably priced drinks!

The staff were very pleasant and helpful but my observation from when I was there is that they are generally too reactive - I, and many others had to go and ask for iced water when the pool / beach area wasn't particularly busy. I'd like to see them being more proactive, e.g going round offering iced water and drinks / food menus. This behaviour is not reflected in the main bar where the staff are very attentive.

I read a recent review who mentioned that there are no carpets which can cause noise issues - I echo this comment (no pun intended)... We had a herd of elephants or an individual wearing stilettos or hob nailed boots in the room above us in the early hours of the morning and it was loud enough to wake us up. I'm not suggesting that they carpet the entire resort just to satisfy my delicate hearing but it may be worth packing some ear plugs to mitigate the risk

The resort seems to be heavily populated with Japanese tourists so extra care needs to be taken not to trip over the abundance of selfie sticks that are in the pool area

Last comment on a corporate event that took place while we were there. I understand the benefit in terms of financial reward and prestige and it far outweighs my yearning for a cheeky lunchtime beer but the setting up of the event during the course of the day (on the beach for an early evening event) was somewhat disruptive and the hotel guests were rather pushed to one side while the preparations were made - admittedly, the hotel were courteous enough to let us know it was going to happen but it was still a tad disappointing

Room tip: Higher floors appear to be better
1  Thank Himself_again