Tripadvisor
Da Nang
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews zen spa welcome drink shutle bus pool palm nice view swimming pool is nice bell man staff service speak english very well stayed nights rooftop bar vietnamese noodle recommend this hotel foot massage comfortable stay clean rooms front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice view and amenities. The breakfast and gym were very nice and I enjoyed the rooftop bar. A very easy access to the beach and there are so many good restaurants near by. I recommend this hotel to the couples and families. Say hi kenbell,winnie,amy,peter and andrew.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank chanwoop510
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Winnie amy andrew roland...
Thank you for your survices.
During 4days in da nang we had a great times.
다낭여행 오시는 분들 여기 너무 좋아요. 여행 올거면 여기만큼 좋은곳이 없는것 같습니다. 고마워용.
영어 잘하는 직원들도 많고 마트고 근처에 있으니까 여행 잘 즐길수 있어요.

Thanks for Andrew, Winnie, Amy, Roland
Best of our travel. If I come here again, I will definitely stay here. The breakfast is tasty and variable. Best service and best view. It was a wonderful travel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sala hotel gives me good service in 3 reasons. first of all, the swimming pull is very comportable and have good view in night. Second, the morning meal is excellent to me. And lastly, all servers are kindfull to me.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel that went to family trip was really comfortable
The staff was friendly and the service was good.
specials andrew, roland and winnie for help us so much. thank you so much and we will back soon ....

Trip type: Traveled with family