HUGE apartment, private pool, kitchen, wifi (very good btw), tv, its own private beach.......its got everything you would expect of a 5 star resort.
No point of the kitchen whatsoever, as cooking is not permitted in any of the villas.....and the oven doesn't work anyway and no utensils apart from a couple of knives, forks and spoons.
The pool had a few missing tiles which we can overlook because we actually enjoyed the pool alot!! The seating area around the pool is just concrete...but we over came this by bringing the cushions off the sofa outside. The breakfast was more catered for Asians than Europeans.
There was no place to really buy anything without going into the city....and this would cost about 200,000 dong.
As negative as this review sounds, it was actually a great place to stay....its just seeing how good this place COULD actually be made me think this way!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Son Tra Resort & Spa is located along the crystal clear bay and private beach. Behind is the tropical misty forest mountain that adds to the place’s charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Son Tra Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Son Tra Resort & Villas Hotel Da Nang
- Swiss-Belhotel Son Tra Resort And Villas