“Very good”

Mozzafiato Restaurant
Ranked #219 of 1,381 Restaurants in Da Nang
Description: Mozzafiato Restaurant located nearby My Khe beach. It combines between Asian food with many specialties and Western food with hambuger, pizza... The Mozzafiato Restaurant makes you feel at home.
Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

I saw this res on the way to the sea. Food is very delicious, staffs are friendly. Thanks Thang for recommend some places for traveling. I will come back and recommend to my friend about this res.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a reviewReviews (14)

Reviewed November 24, 2018 via mobile

I went to this restaurant because it was near my hotel. I ordered a spaghetti caborinara and a pizza sausage. The taste of them is great.I am very impressed with the staff here, they are friendly and always smiling. Everything is perfect here.

Reviewed November 21, 2018 via mobile

I love this restaurent,It's next to the My Khe beach. Everything on the menu is good, it's not expensive and people are very nice. We go here almost everyday when we are in Da Nang. Would recomend everytime:)

Reviewed November 21, 2018 via mobile

so amazing restaurant with nice waitresses especially Ms. Ha is always helpful, hospitality and friendly. That is really not bad to enjoy western cruises which are fresh and decorated strangely!

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

This is the first time I have come here, however I really fall in love with the food. They are so yummy!
The space is quite clean and fresh. Drink is very great! I chose a glass of watermelon juice, and then I ordered one more. More, the waiters here make me feel comfortable, they take care me and give me smiles always. To sum up, Im so satisfied with Mozzafiato, I will come back for the next time !