“WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!”
Review of Fish Dance Cafe

Fish Dance Cafe
Ranked #9 of 1,389 Restaurants in Da Nang
Description: Japanese restaurant serving traditional and fusion dishes from around Japan and abroad. Good food brings people together all over the world, that is what we strive for at Fish Dance, when you are with us you are family! We serve classics like sushi, sashimi, western fusion dishes & simple Japanese standards. All made by hand, with love and integrity using carefully sourced ingredience from Da nang & Japan.
Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

We came a bit early in the evening so there were only 2 tables. The owner showed up and gave us a warmly welcome. On the way to second floor, we could see clearly the whole kitchen through the windows. Look totally clean and tidy. Maybe this type of Japanese style made me feel comfortable and excited besides wonderful dishes. The shape of Gyoza need to be improved more to look perfect. However the taste not very strong like those I tried before that I really enjoy the dish. The spotlight must be fresh tuna, very good flavor and wonderful texture with the juiceness. The next one must be Double samon rolls, not only beautiful from the outside but also wonderful melting in the mouth. The price in my opinion is much higher than other Japanese restaurant in Danang city but if they use organic ingredients, that's okay to me. Overall, I might be back next time to see some decoration on the wall.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank LiinhTran
Write a reviewReviews (150)

Reviewed August 7, 2019

I was warmly welcomed by almost the whole staff when coming in. Whole time in there, I was well served with an attentive waitress. The food was such a delicacy treat. . By the way, they have an open kitchen that can let you see how they cook your meal - It is interesting when you can see how your meal is prepared. Highly recommend when coming in Danang

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 1, 2019

Food quality, taste, ambiance, and service are excellent. What brought my rating down are my concerns with their sanitation awareness. When they are handling food, they should be constantly washing their hands when they handle outside of the kitchen. This had really bothered me as they have an open kitchen and they have staff and going in and out of the food preparation area where food is present. When I returned to my hotel room, I made a conscious effort to taking medication to ensure I did not get food poisoning. Judging from the other reviews, I don't think they have had any issues so far, but I thnk it is just a matter of time.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

Back again for a lunch before flight.
The waiter is very polite and helpful. He introduced some good dishes, when knowing me just needed something simple then he suggested a new simple lunch set. Very good combination between grilled fish, some kinds of green and miso soup. A complimentary dessert and iced tea was a wonderful finished touch.
Set lunch + hot tea come around 200 thousands VND. Very reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

Friendly owner, excellent service. Generous portions and tastes authentic! Good place to go for a good JAPANESE food.

Date of visit: June 2019