“Just Amazing Taste !!!”

Ranked #52 of 1,381 Restaurants in Da Nang
Description: DOM - Wine bar & Restaurant
Description: DOM - Wine bar & Restaurant
Reviewed June 14, 2019

DELICIOUS food and quick service ! Highly recommended!
Staff very friendly and the Owner super Kindly
We will definitely comeback again
Thanks so much

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (89)

Reviewed June 2, 2019

The staffs are friendly, the setting is really cool and distinguished, the food decoration is appetizing! I was curious about all the reviews, most are good, some are not, so I decided to visit it myself when I came here for vacation. I was impressed by the decoration here and friendly service. I saw there were some bad reviews about the food, and now I finally understand. You complained about the food is less might be because you didn’t understand about wine food and Western style. Food don’t come in extremely giant dish with great amount, they come in “moderate” amount (btw, food decoration is really important). For me, the food is really yummy and tasty. Moreover, the price is not expensive compare to average price that it should be (and due to its valie too). I see that food is actually cheaper than many place I have gone too, idk why people said it was expensive. I was pretty pleased and satisfied by the service, food and stuff... ❤️❤️❤️ DEFINITELY will come back here when I visit Danang!!!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

I should trust the other guy’s review. The staff is very friendly and helpful, no doubt about it. The setting is pretty chill. The food, on the other hand was a complete disappointment. Portions are small. The scallops are the tiniest ones I have even seen in a restaurant. The ribeye steak was very tough and it took around 25 minutes to be done. Considering, we were the only clients in the restaurant, the kitchen service was extremely slow. We tried to order dessert, but they didn’t have what we wanted (there are 3 options only.) Nice music though. Overall, I wouldn’t go back or recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

Yummy and fresh salad, their waitress was very nice to me, she suggested me a delicious bottle of France white wine. I'll totally come back here with my mom, bc she loves the ribeye of this restaurant._./

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank dontcallme_rita
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

We came here hoping to find some good wine with our food. Unfortunately the wines we tried by the glass were not good at all. Besides that, two of the few wines they served by the glass were finished. Then it took them too long to find a substitute so we got our food long before the wine.
Salmon was good but lamsrack had so much pepper that the taste was ruined. And overpriced.
Don’t go if you are a wine lover.

Date of visit: March 2019