All reviews great hotel convenience amenities location floor pool
Reviewed January 15, 2019

Having a chance to visit Danang with my family and stay at this nice hotel during summer. Everything was so pleasant and comfortable as the way any 4-stars-hotel can bring to me. On top of that, the special place that I enjoyed the most in this hotel was the small little bar at the lobby named Maple bar. I got to have coconut coffee which is my favorite drink every morning on the bright and chilled music while waiting for my family to dress up themselves before going out. Such a great start for a day. This bar also provides a variety of drinks, some small pieces of cake, and gelato with a reasonable price. Besides, their fruit smoothies was so fresh and healthy. Mango crush is my fave. They also do deliver to my room or to the in-door swimming pool by requests. How convenience it is. Definitely come back.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Minh M, Owner at Nhu Minh Plaza Danang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2019

Dear Esther23101994,

Thank you so much for writing us such a nice review on Trip Advisor. Your compliment makes our day and makes our effort to deliver quality service to guest become so worthwhile.

We will definitely try harder to bring all guest visiting us a pleasant stay as much as they can expect.

We trust you had a nice stay and wish you all the best. We look forwards to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

My family chose a twin room on the 12th floor and enjoyed the whole city view. Our room is very spacious, tidy, and clean. I love the wood furniture and walls here, ancient and also modern and luxurious. The hotel staff is also very enthusiastic and friendly. Definitely recommend this.

Date of stay: December 2018

Dear johncarter1212,

Thank you for writing us such a kind review on Trip Advisor.

Every guest choses to stay with us is such a great honor and we appreciate all of guests. We always aim to deliver quality services to bring you a pleasant stay as much as you expect from us. Your review makes our effort so worthwhile and be a motivation for us to thrive more.

We trust you had a nice stay with us and wishes you all the best. We look forwards to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

I actually find this hotel in a hurry. The staff is really friendly and nice, the service is 10/10. Most of the staff can speak English. Hotel provides free breakfast for everyone. Probably one of the best SERVICE that I ever experienced in such a hotel in Da Nang.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Minh M, Owner at Nhu Minh Plaza Danang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2019

Dear Haong_36,

Thank you so much for your review us on Trip Advisor. There's no word can express our sincerest gratitude to your positive feedback. This reflects very much on our improvement of services.

We trust that you had a good stay and nice travel to Da Nang, Viet Nam. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

All the best,

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

The hotel was excellent! I had a great time. We forgot our toothbrushes and they provided them for us. The room was clean and great. The only downside was that the bathroom drain was slow in my room. But it was no big deal at all. When we first arrived they gave us refreshments and we felt comfortable right away. I would definitely come back and recommend this place. It is a great hotel with great service.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Minh M, Owner at Nhu Minh Plaza Danang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2019

Dear Veronica N,

Thank you for your review us on Trip Advisor. On behalf of our team, I would like to express our gratitude for choosing us as your accommodation while travelling to Da Nang, Viet Nam.

We aim to try our best to improve services day by day, reviews like yours are quinessential for our service improvement. We very appreciate it.

We trust you had a great time in Da Nang, and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

I stayed a few days with my family. We had two rooms booked. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They were quick to respond to our needs. The rooms were large, clean, and comfortable. The amenities were numerous including a pool and a gym. Breakfast was amazing, there was a large assortment of items to choose from, much more than a regular hotel breakfast.

The location is amazing, there is access to the beach and downtown and is situated on the peninsula with great views. I would book again when I'm back in town.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Minh M, Chủ sở hữu at Nhu Minh Plaza Danang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2018

Dear trevordo,

On behalf of Nhu Minh Plaza Danang Hotel's team members, I would like to express my appreciation to you and your family for your trust in us. Your review is a great support for all the work and effort that we put in. We are so fortunate to receive such a thoughful review and feedback like yours.

Once a guest, forever a VIP at Nhu Minh Plaza Danang Hotel. We do look forward to welcoming you back.

All the best,