All reviews great hotel convenience amenities location floor pool
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

My family chose a twin room on the 12th floor and enjoyed the whole city view. Our room is very spacious, tidy, and clean. I love the wood furniture and walls here, ancient and also modern and luxurious. The hotel staff is also very enthusiastic and friendly. Definitely recommend this.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Minh M, Owner at Nhu Minh Plaza Danang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2019

Dear johncarter1212,

Thank you for writing us such a kind review on Trip Advisor.

Every guest choses to stay with us is such a great honor and we appreciate all of guests. We always aim to deliver quality services to bring you a pleasant stay as much as you expect from us. Your review makes our effort so worthwhile and be a motivation for us to thrive more.

We trust you had a nice stay with us and wishes you all the best. We look forwards to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

I actually find this hotel in a hurry. The staff is really friendly and nice, the service is 10/10. Most of the staff can speak English. Hotel provides free breakfast for everyone. Probably one of the best SERVICE that I ever experienced in such a hotel in Da Nang.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Minh M, Owner at Nhu Minh Plaza Danang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2019

Dear Haong_36,

Thank you so much for your review us on Trip Advisor. There's no word can express our sincerest gratitude to your positive feedback. This reflects very much on our improvement of services.

We trust that you had a good stay and nice travel to Da Nang, Viet Nam. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

All the best,

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

The hotel was excellent! I had a great time. We forgot our toothbrushes and they provided them for us. The room was clean and great. The only downside was that the bathroom drain was slow in my room. But it was no big deal at all. When we first arrived they gave us refreshments and we felt comfortable right away. I would definitely come back and recommend this place. It is a great hotel with great service.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Minh M, Owner at Nhu Minh Plaza Danang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2019

Dear Veronica N,

Thank you for your review us on Trip Advisor. On behalf of our team, I would like to express our gratitude for choosing us as your accommodation while travelling to Da Nang, Viet Nam.

We aim to try our best to improve services day by day, reviews like yours are quinessential for our service improvement. We very appreciate it.

We trust you had a great time in Da Nang, and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

I stayed a few days with my family. We had two rooms booked. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They were quick to respond to our needs. The rooms were large, clean, and comfortable. The amenities were numerous including a pool and a gym. Breakfast was amazing, there was a large assortment of items to choose from, much more than a regular hotel breakfast.

The location is amazing, there is access to the beach and downtown and is situated on the peninsula with great views. I would book again when I'm back in town.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Minh M, Chủ sở hữu at Nhu Minh Plaza Danang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2018

Dear trevordo,

On behalf of Nhu Minh Plaza Danang Hotel's team members, I would like to express my appreciation to you and your family for your trust in us. Your review is a great support for all the work and effort that we put in. We are so fortunate to receive such a thoughful review and feedback like yours.

Once a guest, forever a VIP at Nhu Minh Plaza Danang Hotel. We do look forward to welcoming you back.

All the best,

Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

this hotel is good location, good quality and clean. Better for big group and have a car park. Next time i come back to this hotel sure. good for vacation. for business. for travel with your family. Near dragon brigde

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Minh M, Owner at Nhu Minh Plaza Danang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2018

Dear Puriwat T,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Nhu Minh Plaza Danang Hotel. We are lucky to have such a perfect location near by Pham Van Dong beach and Song Han bridge.

We are grateful to serve and please you as we always aim to achive the best service for all guests staying at our Plaza.

We look forward to serving you again in the future and wish you all the best.

Your sincerely,