Tripadvisor
Da Nang
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews swimming pool thank you so much concierge manager shuttle bus gold plated bay view hotel information nice view room condition amazing pool beautiful hotel five star hotel top floor hotel service han river buffet breakfast booked this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It is a very nice hotel that offres really nice services, the staff is really helpful and the rooms are very clean! I really enjoyed my time here.
Tina Trang very good manager help me contact to receiver again my crédit ça R-D
And staff Nancy and Kelly are kind

Trip type: Traveled solo
Golden_BayDN, General Manager at Danang Golden Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear 77hiramh,

Warmest greetings from Danang Golden Bay!

We would like to thank you for staying with us and further thank you for posting such great feedback about the enjoyment of your stay. It had been our pleasure to assist in creating such great feelings and memories for you. We were very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay and loved our attentive service by our team, in particularly Tina Trang, Nancy and Kelly.

We do look forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back for another spectacular stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stay at hotel 1 day. We really like service of hotel. Breakfast have many choice for me. Swimming pool so beautiful. View of hotel very nice. Staff kelly, nancy , tommy are very kind. Thanks i will come back

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear D3701YI,

Warmest greetings from Danang Golden Bay!

Thank you for your excellent ratings and details comment about your stay. We are glad to read that your visit was totally enjoyable especially you are happy with our service, In particular, I would like to thank you for your commendation to our associates Kelly, Nancy, Tommy for their service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Da Nang Golden Bay for your next vacation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really appreciated this hotel. The hotel very clean, beautiful, very beautiful sea view from my room. The infinity swim pool was very nice and big.
Especially, all the staffs were good service. I got a flu there so they took care me to hospital with hotel’s nurse even I already checked out. The nurse stayed with me until finished at the hospital and took me back to the hotel. I really appreciated all of you. Absolutely I will stay here if I have a chance to Danang again. Thanks you all.

Dear Phungvanicha,

Warmest greetings from Danang Golden Bay!

We are truly happy to learn that your stay with us has turned out to be an excellent experience. Your worthy comments for the remarkable service have been passed on to the whole team.
Once again, thank you very much for your visit to Danang Golden Bay. We would be very delighted to have the opportunity of welcoming you back for another stay in the foreseeable future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

915호 썼는데 뷰도 괜찮았고 특히 수영장,조식이 너무너무 좋았습니다! 그리고 직원분들도 너무 친절하셨습니다. 두번째 방문인데 다음에도 다낭에 오면 골든베이를 이용할 예정입니다!
Kelly is kindlystaff help me take my somthing when i lose it
we really like this hotel and will recommend for our friend

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we stayed here 1 night but this hotel was amazing. i was suprise in the first sight. the lobbly is large and beautiful. the room condition is new and convenient. also the staff here are helpful. Ms. Ella took care me and my mom.
also thanks to ms. Bee on shuttle bus

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Q7272PN,

Warmest greetings from Danang Golden Bay!

Thank you for your excellent ratings and feedback about your "amazing" stay at our hotel. We are glad to read that your visit was totally enjoyable and we appreciate that you could share this with the online community. It was certainly our pleasure to be at your service and assist to make your stay truly memorable and enjoyable. In particular, I would like to thank you for your commendation to our associates Ms. Ella & Ms. Bee for their excellent service.