Tripadvisor
Da Nang
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews bistecca sky lounge gorgeous swimming pool conference facilities are bell captain brilliant location nice hotel changed everyday mid night hotel price hotel driver room condition twin beds rooftop bar night view loved this hotel the ground floor
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

This hotel excels in it's category. The service at this hotel is impeccable and I would say there are details that makes this hotel a borderline 5 star hotel.

Our flight to Da nang was delayed at least 3 times and I kept having to change my pickup time. At some point the hotel could not contact me so they went online, checked for my flight and made sure the driver was there when I arrived. Upon arrival we were upgraded to a room on a higher floor with amazing view!

Before checking in we spoke to 1 of the lady's at the concierge regarding things we wanted to do. Within minutes of us checking in and returning to her, she had wrote down everything we had said in an itinerary style for us to make the most of our time in Da nang.

The Sky Bar is really cool. They have hookah and a DJ who plays good music.

I am not giving a 5 star review because of the breakfast.

A big big thank you to everyone who works at this hotel and especially to the ladies at the concierge.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
NewOrientHotelDanang, Front Office Manager at New Orient Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear DeeM1482,
Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.
I was pleased to read you enjoyed a pleasant stay with us and our usual warm and efficient welcome from the Front Desk especially the Concierge team.
I wish I knew about your breakfast experience earlier in order to provide you our true hospitality, please allow me to have the details of that issue for further improvement. Kindly contact me at fom@neworienthoteldanang.com or +84 906 515 258. Looking forward to hearing from you soon and our door is always here opened for the warmest welcome you back.
Sincerely yours,

Reviewed January 17, 2020

The facilities were clean and the staff were so kind that it was a happy time for one night. Breakfast was really delicious, the service was perfect more than we expexted. The room is tidy and clean. The staffs were kind and frienldy. We did have many memorable experience at the hotel. We will come back in the next time. 시설들이 깨끗하고 직원분들이 친절하셔서 최고의 하루를 보낼 수 있었습니다. 또항 아침식사 또항 매우 맛있었고 서비스 또한 최상급이었습니다.

Trip type: Traveled with family
NewOrientHotelDanang, Front Office Manager at New Orient Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Xin chao Jonghun_45,
All the New Orient hotel team thanking you for your nice feedback.
It's a pleasure to see that all the efforts made by the staff is reward by your lovely comment.
Looking forward to welcome you back !

With our best regards,

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

I love new orient hotel.
I want to go again.
All staff are very kind
Thanks big event for our special anniversary
If you find goooood hotel in Danang, choice new orient hotel!
한국분들 여기 너무너무너무 좋아요! 추천합니다

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
NewOrientHotelDanang, Front Office Manager at New Orient Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2020

Xin chao _X2627MM,
Thank you so much for sharing your review about New Orient hotel Danang and I trust that you both had an enjoyable stay here recently. It was also our pleasure having you at our hotel, we do look forward to serving you on your more and more other special occasions in future.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

服务很棒,房间整洁干净,前台人员热情提供帮助和服务,周边环境很便利,不错。everything is good, we will come back in the next time and we will recommend to our friend. The staff are so friendly and helpful, breakfast is delicious too. Good hotel

Trip type: Traveled with family
NewOrientHotelDanang, Front Office Manager at New Orient Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Xin chao wp_gz ,
We really look forward for your nearest returning trip too ! Thank you for staying with us at New Orient hotel Danang and giving us such a nice review highlighting your accommodation with max scored. See you soon!
Best regards,

Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

Just stayed one night so we didnt have time to enjoy all the extras (for exampel the pool looked amazing). Nice welcome,easy check in, comftable beds,clean room. Bathroom with glaswall but it had curtains so dont worry if you dont approv We had an amazing Catonese hotpotdinner in one of the restaurants (thien-long-hien-restaurant)and the breakfast is rich and very well presented. Just be aware that Da-Nang is noisy 24/7 bring your earplugs!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear isabela494,
Thank you for choosing us and your patronage review about New Orient hotel Danang, it is so glad to see that you enjoyed our services and we do hope the 2nd chance of serving you again soon.
Best regards,