TripAdvisor

from $140.00
from $125.00
from $73.00
More Info
All reviews guided visit and spoke excellent english visit danang an amazing experience our tour guide my son hai van pass marble mountain nguyen hoian culture company vietnam mountains caves
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

We can recommend this guide without any reservations!
On our tour in central Vietnam, he showed us the most amazing places and was always up for a secret tip. This refers not only to the attractions and exciting places, but also on local foods and drinks.
He told us plenty about the history and culture in Vietnam so we could see the attractions within the right context.
We always felt ourself in good hands - he could answer all of our questions and it was really fun to travel with him.
Viet made our trip a perfect experience!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

We were lucky to have Viet as our tour guide for Hue and Hoi An. He is an excellent guide who is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about all the places we visited. He was excellent fun and and made all our trips both very interesting and very enjoyable. He also made sure all our travel arrangements were in place and helped us find good local restaurants and tailors. Viet was one of the main reasons we enjoyed Hue and Hoi An so much and we would definitely rate him with 7 ⭐️ service ! Thank you Viet for looking after us and best wishes from your Irish happy Buddha !

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 19, 2019

Great is definitely the word ill use.

We do a lot of traveling and love to get private tour guides and ill definitely recommend Viet and his team any time you go to Danang.

We started our tour early after breakfast where he came to pick us up in a private taxi and we headed to Ba Na hills. When we got there we did not wait in a line or nothing he already booked our tickets and he just had to pick them up. We went up with a cable car and had the most amazing sites that we saw and Viet informed us about every detail and information that we needed to know. At the top we had a tour where he showed us temples, golden bridge and a theme park. At every site Viet gave us a variety of information and told us what happened where. We had a lovely lunch at Ba Na hills and then he gave us some free time to explore. An amazing day with a lot of memories. Thanks Viet.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank 19900413Msm
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

What an AMAZING experience something that all age groups can do and appreciate. We started the day off by Viet picking us up at the hotel in time as always. We drove to Hoi an and was given our bicycles Which was very exciting. Our first visit was the local vegetable gardens where we looked at all different veggies they grow and how they use them in everyday life. Then we did our water buffalo ride which I would highly recommend doing!! We then drove trough old town where you can.see all the shops and took a boat to the Island where we visited the rice noodle makers, the 98 year old guy that makes the boats and the lady who makes carpets. We ate a lovely local Vietnamese lunch and took a boat ride Which was FUN!!

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank Marli v
nguyenh0angv, Owner at Premium Travel Vietnam, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2019

Hi Marli,

First, I would to say thank you for taking your time to review us on Tripadvisor.com - the world's biggest travel advisor website.

I show my sincere thanks to you for being with PTV for the last few days while you're in Da nang. I hope you absolutely enjoyed our tours, especially Hoi An Bicycle Tour. Thus, you had such a lovely time and great fun as you did buffalo ride as well as taking the basket bamboo boat in Hoi An. Furthermore, you did find out how the locals people lived as you saw a rice noodle making family business and a mattress weaving factory. It was such an unforgettable memory for you I guess.

Once again, I will send all the best wishes to you and your family and we can't wait to serve you even better in the future.

Thanks,
Premium Travel Vietnam Team

Reviewed December 5, 2018 via mobile

Was a great tour with mr Viet Nguyen. Great experience. Visites several nice places, tempels and views.
Like marble mountains, Tang Chan cave. Alzo the visite of Hoi An (Unesco toen) was great.Super tour!

Date of experience: December 2018
nguyenh0angv, Chủ sở hữu at Premium Travel Vietnam, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2018

Dear Sir,

Thanks so much for being with me for Marble Mountains and Hoi An ancient town trip. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the trip so much. As the guide, I always show my passion and my knowledge as well as my enthusiasm in order to give the guest the best experience as I can.

I hope you are well and hope to see you one day again for another trip to Vietnam.

Kind regards,