“From farm to cup - fantastic coffee”
Review of H Coffee

H Coffee
Order Online
Ranked #11 of 228 Coffee & Tea in Da Nang
Description: Placed at a special location within only 100m to the sea, H Coffee & Restaurant serve the most special quality coffee in town, which is produced by our own coffee farm, and decent food for local and tourists alike. We have both indoor and outdoor area which are lovely decorated and well organized for different types of purposes, from those who work online like entrepreneurs and digital nomads to smoking people or some who just want to enjoy surrounding fresh ocean air. Come try visit us and we believe you will love it.
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

This is by far the best coffee I’ve had in Vietnam. They even have flat white on the menu. The coffee is fresh and strong and smooth. The beans come from the family’s own coffee farm and it’s the best value at 24,000 for a flat white or latte. Wish I’d found it sooner on my stay in Danang! Their Bahn My is also great, fresh baguette and tasty.

Date of visit: July 2018
Tung_NDT, Public Relations Manager at H Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Thank you so much, hope to see you again and have a nice trip :)

Write a reviewReviews (72)

Reviewed June 25, 2018

My wife and I are both coffee addicts, which is one of the reasons we really like living in Vietnamese coffee, because, when it's done well, Vietnamese coffee is absolutely fantastic. Well, they do coffee really well at H Coffee. The prices are fantastic, the staff is friendly, it's a quiet, cozy cafe, and their coconut coffee is so delicious you will have to be careful because, before you know it, you'll find yourself addicted!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank 514joea
Tung_NDT, Public Relations Manager at H Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Thank you so much for your your trust and support. See you again at H Coffee :)

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

H coffee uses all locally grown coffee beans from their family farm- meaning the coffee is fresh and delicious. For how good the coffee is, it’s surprisingly affordable. For a cappuccino, they only charge 30,000 VND where the standard price in the area is 50,000. They also have a great tea and smoothie selection (smoothies are only 25,000 VND).

The atmosphere is cozy with both inside and outside seating, free WiFi and of course Vietnamese tea on arrival. I would highly recommend this place. It’s a suitable place for business and relaxation.

1  Thank scratchmypack
Tung_NDT, Public Relations Manager at H Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review. Yes we are still trying to serve everyone as fresh, pure and affordable as possible. Hope to have your support on our longterm road.

Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

Some of the best coffee that can be found in Vietnam, I had the Robusta which is very strong just the way I like it.

Date of visit: May 2018
Tung_NDT, Public Relations Manager at H Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Reviewed May 9, 2018

I really enjoy this cafe that's nestled in a tiny corner of Da Nang, near the beach. It's small, friendly, quiet, and just charming. The coffee is always fresh and the staff are incredibly friendly, some fluent English speakers who can help you get what you want in your orders. This is one of the few cafes where the staff understand that "I want Arabica," just to give you a little sense of their professionalism. The hours are great, and the WIFI is also fast and effective enough for you to get work done. The proximity to the beach is also GREAT, within walking distance (literally about a 5 minute walk).

I spend most of my days at this cafe because unlike other businesses, I can always find a seat and get work done without being bothered by vendors, crowds, or noise. It's quiet, unassuming, cozy, pleasant. On the whole, an incredibly convenient and easy location to be in.

BONUS: They also have the cutest puppy! Tiger is so adorable and I love playing with him when I'm taking a break from work!

Highly highly recommended place to be!

Date of visit: May 2018
Tung_NDT, Public Relations Manager at H Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Thank you so much for your really motivative review. Hope to always have your trust and support by our side :)