“Be sure to make this a stop during your trip”
Review of Bread Of Life

Bread Of Life
Ranked #28 of 684 Restaurants in Da Nang
Good for: Families with children
Description: Bread of Life has been serving quality, fresh and authentic Western food since 2005 and belongs to Jean-Luc Briastre a Frenchman who loves Vietnam. I bought Bread of Life Restaurant (BoL Restaurant) in 2015. My restaurant was founded by American missionaries to provide work to the hearing impaired and more recently, widowed mothers, and retired people with no pension. Bread of Life Restaurant operates like any other restaurant; our income depends entirely on our business. We are proud that we produce quality meals and service while also providing employment to persons who normally would not be considered employable. We thank you so much for helping us to continue to offer employment to our special population and employees, as well as convivial meeting place for Western ex-pats Vietnam.
bangkok
“Be sure to make this a stop during your trip”
Reviewed December 11, 2010

I was recently in Da Nang, my first time there. After reading some of the reviews on this restaurant, I decided to see if indeed the writers knew what they were talking about. To my delight they were. If you want a change from the Vietnamese food or coffee, this is the place to go. They have a variety of coffee that are all excellent. For me, I just enjoy a North American style coffee, in large cups. They do not disappoint. As for the food, all I can say is "Wow". Delicious breakfast's and dinners. I ate here several times and did not have one bad thing to say. Let me correct myself. The only time I was let down was on the American Thanksgiving. The place put on a special dinner and unfortunetaly, by the time I arrived they had run out of turkey. They even had tables at a place across the street but there were so many customers that evening, I think they were surprized themselves. Perhaps another time. The staff they have working are almost all deaf. But don't let that scare you off. They are all a great bunch and they treat all of the customers well. Make sure to give them an extra big tip!! The owners of the place are very nice also. They try to make each and everyone feel welcome. If I ever go back to Da Nang you can bet that I will make at least one stop here again.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Singapore, Singapore
“Good place for american food”
Reviewed December 10, 2010

The restaurant is simple and casual, appropriate if you are looking for an unpretentious and easy going lunch or dinner.
Staff is smiling and caring.
Noble and helpful project (most of the staff is deaf).

Calgary
“Great food!! Awesome staff”
Reviewed December 2, 2010

We had a hankering for some western food and found this place reviewed by many. The food was excellent but the owners tourist info was great.... Plus we learnt a bit of sign language that was pretty funny.

Launceston, Australia
“Do something good for your taste buds and the deaf community”
Reviewed October 5, 2010

A lovely little find in central Danang, the amazing couple that run this not only teach, employ and house deaf young people they also have lovely food and take no profit for themselves, so give back a little on your travels, and support this worthy place. The "amazing 3 egg omlette " was the best we had anywhere so far, and the carrot muffin was delicious!!!

“Wanted to support a good cause. I was...”
Reviewed September 23, 2010

Wanted to support a good cause. I was blown away by the food and service. The Ultimate Eggplant Burger, WAS "Deliciously crunchy!". Definetly make the trip to "Bread of Life"