“Nice pizzas in a better location.”
Review of Bread Of Life

Bread Of Life
Ranked #33 of 765 Restaurants in Da Nang
Good for: Families with children
Description: Bread of Life has been serving quality, fresh and authentic Western food since 2005 and belongs to Jean-Luc Briastre a Frenchman who loves Vietnam. I bought Bread of Life Restaurant (BoL Restaurant) in 2015. My restaurant was founded by American missionaries to provide work to the hearing impaired and more recently, widowed mothers, and retired people with no pension. Bread of Life Restaurant operates like any other restaurant; our income depends entirely on our business. We are proud that we produce quality meals and service while also providing employment to persons who normally would not be considered employable. We thank you so much for helping us to continue to offer employment to our special population and employees, as well as convivial meeting place for Western ex-pats Vietnam.
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Bread of life's new location will be a big plus for the eatery. Pizzas it was this time around and they were nice. Service was fast , ambience was lovely. It was a good pizza outing!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

This is the main place in Da nang, where you can have a really good burger, i often go there because the owner did a very good job to help some young deaf and dumb people, for teaching them one catering job, they are very friendly, warm welcoming, very good service, and the food are well made. I have to give them my special award, for the happiness i have to come to this restaurant. the address has change recently and is now in Dong da St front of Da nang Hotel. they make breakfast, lunch and dinner, and bakery - pastry for your pleasure.

2  Thank ludoviet
Reviewed October 28, 2011

A must stop on your travels. You are in Vietnam, however, the food served is American food. The owners are American. The employees are hearing impaired and are all so friendly.

Reviewed October 26, 2011

Bread life is a nice restaurant that offers a good list of western dishes that you might have been craving for. Real decent burgers which are not easy to find in Vietnam. Pizza's are good (American style). I would normally go for double cheese burger with bacon. The french fries are good too. Only complaint I have is that they dont serve fresh orange juice. I made the mistake twice of ordering forgetting that they used boxed orange juice. I am not sure about the other juices. That's the beauty of vietnam is to be able to drink fresh fruits.A pity. Otherwise the rest is really good.

Reviewed October 23, 2011

I love this place. Good food, friendly atmosphere and lovely staff. They are very decent and the food is reasonable, nice and delicious. I'm pretty sure you can spend less than $5 but still have a nice meal with beef burger and a cup of latte. This place is my weekly destination.