“Average pho”
Review of Pho Viet Kieu

Pho Viet Kieu
Ranked #54 of 1,340 Restaurants in Da Nang
Description: Popular Vietnamese dishes with high quality ingredients at an affordable price. Pho with 100% Australian Beef - Taste and Tenderness Guaranteed!
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

This place is more for tourists. Place is cleaner and more comfortable. Food is average. Had better Pho in Danang. Soup was average but the beef slices were nice.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

I think there are other better pho in Danang. The soup is not so tasty, just average. But the slice beef is nice and tender. Only good thing is it is near our hotel.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 15, 2019

We've been there 3 times during our visit simply because we loved it. The portions, quality and taste was really superb! In my opinion it was the best pho I've had through our Vietnam journey. Especially the Pho Ga is amazing, the meat is really good as well as the broth, which not taste like some MSG. Is really fresh and healthy. I can really recommend you to go to this place. They also serve amazing rice with beef or chicken, YUM! The guy also speaks good english and understood me when I wanted special request: Pho without herbs! :)

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 26, 2019

Now I used the reviews to pick this restaurant and they were absolutely right on the quality of food at this very relaxing restaurant. Lots of tourist were popping in for meals, now that should tell ya something.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

I am not a professor of Pho, actually it was my first bowl, but it was perfect for me, especially after yesterday's too many beers. I am revived, thanks to this tasty and flavourful soup. The bowl is huge, my wife could barely eat half of the soup, although she loved it and insists that we come to this place again.

Date of visit: March 2019