“Amazing!”
Review of Pho Viet Kieu

Pho Viet Kieu
Ranked #53 of 1,339 Restaurants in Da Nang
Description: Popular Vietnamese dishes with high quality ingredients at an affordable price. Pho with 100% Australian Beef - Taste and Tenderness Guaranteed!
Reviewed April 15, 2019

We've been there 3 times during our visit simply because we loved it. The portions, quality and taste was really superb! In my opinion it was the best pho I've had through our Vietnam journey. Especially the Pho Ga is amazing, the meat is really good as well as the broth, which not taste like some MSG. Is really fresh and healthy. I can really recommend you to go to this place. They also serve amazing rice with beef or chicken, YUM! The guy also speaks good english and understood me when I wanted special request: Pho without herbs! :)

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 26, 2019

Now I used the reviews to pick this restaurant and they were absolutely right on the quality of food at this very relaxing restaurant. Lots of tourist were popping in for meals, now that should tell ya something.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

I am not a professor of Pho, actually it was my first bowl, but it was perfect for me, especially after yesterday's too many beers. I am revived, thanks to this tasty and flavourful soup. The bowl is huge, my wife could barely eat half of the soup, although she loved it and insists that we come to this place again.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

I came here bcs i was tired of trying out new places to eat and still couldnt find a place that sell good food. One pho is 88k which is more expensive than the street food (30-60k) but trust we this is WORTH IT. The portion is bigger than the usual pho i had in the street and they put alot of beef slices. They serve it hot which is very rare in vietnam. I was having trouble finding hot food here. Other places always serve their food either cold or warm. The noodle is very soft and handmade. I didnt try the spring rolls but i saw the staffs making them in the morning with their hands from scratch.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 8, 2019

This restaurant lies in the middle range of restaurants in Vietnam. It's not street food, neither a good table. You eat food made of good and quality ingredients (beef comes from Australia for example). Some the ingredients are quality, we didn't taste MSG in the soup, so if there's any it's a very little quantity. Place is simple, yet clean, especially the bathroom, that meets international standards.
Few items on the menu, so you can be sure they cook it well. We came twice had the pho once, with the beef rare, excellent, especially the meat. Second time took the bun cha gio, cold noodles with fried spring rolls.
If you're looking for not too expensive good quality, this is the place to stop. If you want cheap food stick to street food ;-)
We met the owners the second time, they are nice, both vietnamese born in France back to their root country.

Date of visit: January 2019