“Very nice place and perfect food.”
Review of Pho Viet Kieu

Pho Viet Kieu
Ranked #53 of 1,337 Restaurants in Da Nang
Description: Popular Vietnamese dishes with high quality ingredients at an affordable price. Pho with 100% Australian Beef - Taste and Tenderness Guaranteed!
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

I am not a professor of Pho, actually it was my first bowl, but it was perfect for me, especially after yesterday's too many beers. I am revived, thanks to this tasty and flavourful soup. The bowl is huge, my wife could barely eat half of the soup, although she loved it and insists that we come to this place again.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

I came here bcs i was tired of trying out new places to eat and still couldnt find a place that sell good food. One pho is 88k which is more expensive than the street food (30-60k) but trust we this is WORTH IT. The portion is bigger than the usual pho i had in the street and they put alot of beef slices. They serve it hot which is very rare in vietnam. I was having trouble finding hot food here. Other places always serve their food either cold or warm. The noodle is very soft and handmade. I didnt try the spring rolls but i saw the staffs making them in the morning with their hands from scratch.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 8, 2019

This restaurant lies in the middle range of restaurants in Vietnam. It's not street food, neither a good table. You eat food made of good and quality ingredients (beef comes from Australia for example). Some the ingredients are quality, we didn't taste MSG in the soup, so if there's any it's a very little quantity. Place is simple, yet clean, especially the bathroom, that meets international standards.
Few items on the menu, so you can be sure they cook it well. We came twice had the pho once, with the beef rare, excellent, especially the meat. Second time took the bun cha gio, cold noodles with fried spring rolls.
If you're looking for not too expensive good quality, this is the place to stop. If you want cheap food stick to street food ;-)
We met the owners the second time, they are nice, both vietnamese born in France back to their root country.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 12, 2018 via mobile

Contrary to some reviews for this shop I thought it was good. I had chicken pho. The broth was lovely and I didn't need to add any extra sauces to enhance the flavour except what was provided with the pho, eg lime and chilli. $5 AUD for a substantial brekky? Probably expensive for a local but makes me happy! It's all relative. Won't need food for most of the day now. Win win.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

Just go for a pho on the corner... Super pricey and I got ill after eating here. Waste of time but I should have known

Date of visit: December 2018