“Best is "Dua BEN TRE 190" - one on right side”

Ben Tre Coconut 190 Bach Dang
Ranked #6 of 41 Dessert in Da Nang
Reviewed January 20, 2019

This is review of Dua BEN TRE, which is on right side of 3 similar named coconut cafes.

We got confused and went to middle one, but it was more expensive (VND5k) and coconuts were tough.

In the real "Dua BEN TRE", they served young coconut so inner skin was easier and softer to eat. Also, servings were much larger and cheaper then others.

Coconut ice cream and yogurt was fantastic. We had it everynight during Danang holiday. It was about 20 minutes walk from Novotel, so in convenient location for us. Also, very close to Dragon Bridge and good location to see 9pm fire and light show.

Remember, there are 3 similar looking cafes, goto one on right handside.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed December 14, 2018 via mobile

Came here after seeing many positive reviews. Ordered a coconut jelly for only 35 K and a durian smoothie for 40K. Coconut jelly was INCREDIBLE. Super refreshing and not too sickeningly sweet. We ended up getting another because it was so good. The durian smoothie was also great, especially if you’re a durian lover but the coconut jelly is a must-get. It was also nice to sit down and face the Han River. Definitely recommend this place :)

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Edina T
Reviewed December 4, 2018 via mobile

We took the taxi to get to Ben Tre and upon arrival, there was a lady from the store already by our side to assist us crossing the busy street. Now that I service!!
The place was mostly empty because it was around 4pm so we headed upstairs to enjoy the view. We ordered soursop and durian smoothies and coconut jelly and they are to die for. You must give this place a try if you are in the area.
It costs us at least twice the amount for the taxi ride than the dessert itself but I can say that we would happily do it again if given the chance. We were only in town for one day.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Suzie Q
Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

Not as good as I thought....as everyone claimed it’s so good got my expectation high
I got the coconut jelly, there’s wasn’t much coconut taste but it was definitely refreshing. Overall, It’s just average.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Visited on Friday 5pm and the place was quite empty, which was nice. I ordered the Coconut Jelly 35k (Rau Cau Dua) and Coconut Juice 20k. The coconut jelly was perfect- it had more coconut milk on top compared to other places I’ve had before which stood out. The coconut juice was quite average, wouldn’t order it again. When paying, the cashier short changed me 100K but luckily I had recounted my change. Just be careful

Date of visit: October 2018