Open today: 7:15 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Hoi An Holiday Highlight

Being a rider from Australia I was keen to experience the riding for myself in Vietnam. My concern... read more

Reviewed October 15, 2018
Michael G
via mobile
Vietnam Hoi Nan

Great trip with utmost obliging guide first on motorbike then in a car. Recommended for others... read more

Reviewed September 25, 2018
Martin N
Bristol, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews da nang beach great trip day trip marble mountain amazing experience top gear pottery village great company beautiful countryside take pictures vegetable village thank you so much spoke good english these guys sherlock waterfall hue
Reviewed July 8, 2017

Myself and 4 friends booked a motobike tour from Hoi an to Hue through our accommodation in Hoi an (Truc Huy Villa) which was amazing. The 5 tour guides were amazing, so friendly and made us feel very safe on the back of the bikes. We had a good few stops at tourist sites along the way as well as lunch which was all included and broke the day up nicely. Such amazing views on the bike and ten times better than getting a bus! They were well prepared with waterproofs for us all during the brief showers. Overall it was a brilliant trip and one of my favourite days in Vietnam

2  Thank EREEL
Reviewed July 2, 2017

Amazing experience that we've lived and done together with my fiancee!
We chose to do it by motorbike, and our guides (Bat and I can't remember the name of the other one) were just the best, always accommodating, always ready to help or to answer the multitude of questions we had along the way!

We were lucky enough to do the whole thing through sun, and later rain, making the overall experience even more incredible!

Every place we had gone through was truly stunning, and even the restaurant we stopped at for Lunch was the chance for us to discover some new and very tasty sea food (Barbecued oysters, marinated king prawns to name a few!!), all selected/chosen by our guide Bat after listening to what we wanted/didn't want.

I would recommend this adventure every single time!

1  Thank François-Marie M
Reviewed July 1, 2017

My sister and I loved our half day countryside motorbike tour with Bat and Long (sp?). They were both very fun and knowledgeable, and spoke good English. They were very trustworthy drivers - we never felt unsafe. We drove around some really lovely countryside, stopping to look around a village which specialises in making pottery, a village that focuses on cloth production, a local market and they also brought us to a house where two ladies were making colourful straw mats - all very interesting, and the crafts were beautiful. We stopped for some fruit and a drink half way through, and had a good chat with Bat and Long (it can be slightly tricky to hear each other when you're on a motorbike). They were both very interesting and funny, and we loved spending our morning with them. $25 each seems very reasonable, and we would absolutely recommend Tony Van Travel to others.

1  Thank Sarah K
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

I did the day tour from Hoian to Hue with Dang and his partner. The bikes were great, the helmets were high quality, and their knowledge of local roads was invaluable. Hy Van pass was fantastic, as well as "ghost town" (a must see you will never find with out these guys), and all the other smaller villages and country roads. They will also take you anywhere else you request as well. Both guides were fluent in english, and their awesome positive attitudes made the day so enjoyable. I am a professional ski instructor at a major resort in the US, and the courtesy and professionalism I was shown on this tour was up to par with any Western standards. It was easily the highlight of my stay in Vietnam. Would recommend to anybody!

1  Thank johndirkse
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

We drove with Bat, Hung and Lac from Hoi An to Hue. They were really professional and took care of us all the time. Bat knew a lot about the cities and areas we past. They stopped a lot of times for us to take pictures. We had so much fun together and they take you to really nice places like a local restaurant with fantastic food and a nice and quiet fishing village with perfect views. Would definitely recommend Bat and his colleagues. He takes really good care of you and drops you off exactly where you need to be!

1  Thank Oscar K