Review Highlights
Excellent leather, excellent service

This place is really good, i ordered a suede leather jacket and got it in 1 day. The leather was in... read more

Reviewed yesterday
nil f
via mobile
Why you should pick this store and not others:

Binh, the store owner, is an amazing person. But why pick her and not others? Because she will do... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Allen F

Recommended experiences in and around Hoi An
from $25.00
from $39.00
from $30.00
More Info
All reviews pair of shoes custom made great shoes great quality laptop bag friendly service final product reasonable price back home my partner thank you so much binh sandals jacket products design fit
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to get costume made things done. I would recommend it to anyone that wants to get things done.

Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

I asked the owner to make me a leather satchel bag at around 11am. By 8pm it was finished and it is glorious. I love it! Best leather tailors in Hoi An!

Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

This is an outstanding establishment, the owner of buffalo leather shop and the whole family that helped make my suede jacket in 24 hours were simply amazing. I was being very pick with the type of suede (colouring) and she went all the way home to find the correct one. The price is very cheap, but the craftsmanship is anything but. I could not be happier with it. A huge thank you from me.

Reviewed September 12, 2019

Very friendly lady, fair price, good Quality, good leather bags!!!
Best in Hoi An!
Owner of the house: Binh

Reviewed March 6, 2019

The staff were very friendly at buffalo leather, and we enjoyed our experience there. But we purchased boots for my wife back in April of last year on our trip around the world, and were not able to begin wearing them until October when we returned home because we shipped them back. in the past month however the sole has wore off of one and is almost off of the other. We contacted buffalo leather and referenced previously mentioned guarantee's on tripadvisor of one year, and they told us their guarantee was for 6 months. So... The boots were beautiful when we left, but now we are having to resole the shoes which is going to end up costing more than boots that would have lasted 5 years before a resole was needed. So go ahead and buy if you are looking for the custom experience, but be aware you will likely end up paying much more in the long run.

Date of experience: April 2018