Tripadvisor
Hoi An
Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful from start to finish .... highly recommend!!

We have just had 2 wonderful hours at this spa. The ladies are very skilled and the owner is very... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
X1owl
via mobile
without any doubt, by far the best spa/massage treatment ever !

professional and high quality massage with the need of some service improvements. without any... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from $18.47
from $19.24
from $51.29
More Info
All reviews great massage thai massage neck and shoulder massage full body massage hot stone massage professional massage deluxe pedicure sunrise resort great service my partner reasonable price treatment shellac gel scrub masseuse mani
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

We were offered a deal, so had a 90minute hot stone massage and then were able to choose a body scrub for 30minutes. The spa itself is also beautiful and relaxing. The best massage I've had in Vietnam and I would highly recommend.

Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Anna my therapist was amazing, working all the right parts as I had the back, neck and shoulders. The therapists were all so friendly, offered us tea on arrival and allowed us to decide what oils we would like during the massage.

Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

You are welcomed by lovely staff, who are willing to accommodate any way they can. The rooms are lovely and clean. The massage itself was absolutely amazing and so relaxing. The therapists would always check to ensure we were comfortable. It was the most relaxing experience!!!

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Both me and my friend have had numerous massages / spa experiences at home and it is safe to say that this one was the best yet and will be really hard to beat! Well worth the money. If I get to come back to hoi an, I will definitely be having another massage here.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

the place is elegant, impeccably clean, spacious, with a relaxing atmosphere that is just right for a spa. it was so nice to have a bit of a pamper morning!! 5* experience without a doubt!