2 people are viewing this hotel
Agoda.com
$27
No booking fees
4,815 results
All reviews old town shuttle bus great hotel free bikes breakfast buffet swimming pool hotel is located the hotel offers offer free family room stayed here for nights egg station highly recommend this hotel nice pool fresh fruit vietnam bang
Selected filters
Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

We stayed for 1 week. We just spend whole day to lie on the pool is so nice. Breakfast is amazing. Staff team is excellent. Espeacially enri is professional.
Good price for comeback. Front desk are all kind and helpful. Will book Sincerity if I return. Sincerity if I return.

우리는 1 주간 머물렀다. 우리는 하루 종일 수영장에서 거짓말을하기에 아주 좋습니다. 아침 식사는 훌륭합니다. 직원 팀은 훌륭합니다. Espeacially enri는 전문가입니다. 컴백에 좋은 가격. 프론트 데스크는 친절하고 도움이됩니다. 내가 돌아 가면 진실을 기록 할 것이다.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank kimsunghwan
Reviewed June 21, 2019

We stayed at the Hoi An Sincerity hotel from 18-21 June 2019. We were warmly welcomed at check-in by friendly, considerate and helpful staff. Rooms are new, clean and spacious. Classy bathroom with rain shower even! Buffet breakfast provided daily, excellent spread and quality of food - everything was fresh and tasty. Hotel arranged transportation to and from airport and sightseeing places upon request. Prompt and efficient service. Pick-ups from airport and out-of-town turned up on time. There is a free shuttle to town from hotel. Overall top-notch service and amenities. Special thanks to Alice, Iris, Phoebe and the rest of the staff for our wonderful stay. Will certainly stay here again if we visit Hoi An again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2019

This is my second visit to the Hoi An Sincerity and it won’t be my last. You are welcomed with a big smile and that stays with you during your stay. It feels like you have come on holiday with family and friends because the staff create an environment that is so homely and friendly. The facilities are excellent but it is the people that make this hotel special. Everyone is amazing but I must make special reference to Suri, Phoebe and En Ri.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank CorinSGunn
Reviewed June 19, 2019

My family and my daughter stayed at Sincerity and good experience. We will introduce for all people and talk abiut Sincerity at blog naver. Breakfast is excellent and room is clean. bed is comfortable and especially is all staff is helpful amd always smile with all customers. We really like En Ri to talk and help in Hoi An. will be back.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank guytraveller11
Reviewed June 19, 2019 via mobile

Sincerity hotel has a very modern and clean set of facilities. The pool and gym are very nice, and the room was large and clean with a bathtub! Also the breakfast was incredible, with ok demand omelette, pho, cheese plates, juices, fruit and great coffee.

But the thing that sets this hotel apart from the others is the service from the staff. I was travelling solo and they really went out of their way to look after me and make me feel at home. Shoutout to En Ri, Phoebe, Flora, Mr. Simon, and also all the staff at the spa.

Do yourself a favour and get the shining massage at the in house spa. It was the best massage I had in my whole trip through asia!

Trip type: Traveled solo