“Delicious fresh food! ”
Review of Seaweed Restaurant

Seaweed Restaurant
Ranked #84 of 1,139 Restaurants in Hoi An
Description: SEAWEED is a VietNamese restaurant that i wish it had been opened when i'm 18 years old. And now, i finish my dream. My grandfather and parent are the good chefs in Hoi An. I learned a lot of tricks of delicious dishes from them. I will help you understand about Hoi An's food with many amazing foods and beautiful space of SEAWEED. Welcome!!!
Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

After a few hours on the beach, a fríend who knows Hanoi very well took me to this little gem. Wow haven't eaten this fresh and well flavored before in Vietnam these last 2 weeks! We shared wontons which were super fresh and very original with a nice aubergine tomato dip on top. The chicken lemongrass chili was perfectly made. Good meat, no fat or chewy parts. And all food was served hot, which is not very typical for Vietnamese as I experienced so far. My friend loved his dish, sweet 'n sour pork, as much as I did.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 4, 2019 via mobile

This place is fantastic! Right on the beach with comfy beach chairs, cold beer,and delicious food. I have a very picky 14 year old that usually just eats western food but after trying a bite of my crispy beef noodles he devoured one on his own the next visit. I also ordered the chicken and potatoes and wasn’t disappointed. The chicken was grilled with a sweet lemongrass sauce. I sure all the food is amazing!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

We let the owner bring some of his best dishes and really had a blast! Every thing about this restaurant breathes authenticity and simplicity, yet the food overflowed with flavours and Made us so happy! Go see & taste for yourself!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I had dinner in the lovely restaurant, and enjoyed the food, service, and overall experience.
We highly recommend this restaurant!
Noam

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Ate here one evening. Sampled a few dishes, all flavoursome and big portions. Would recommend the white rose dumplings and egg plant claypot.

Date of visit: August 2018