All reviews fresh breakfast clean swimming pool excellent place to stay tea coffee free bikes one night away from the hustle and bustle two nights scooter hosts town tours
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2018

I booked here based on TripAdvisor reviews and their website. After a passport mishap I always book a room with a safe. The Villa’s website indicated all room had safes. When I arrived I was told there was no safe available in rooms or at hotel. I was also “upgraded” into a room that did not match what I booked online. The pool furniture was broken and falling apart and the water didn’t look well tended.

Inside my “upgraded” room there was extensive mold on the wall of the washroom and the shower curtain. I had a lot of ants in my room after my first night. The general state of the room furniture didn’t match the website photos.

About an hour after check-in a I searched a new location for my following three nights. I did spend one night there. When it rained the ceiling leaked. The free bike had poor brakes, a broken bell, and generally was not well kept up.

To their credit they did refund 2 of the 4 nights I had booked. In the end I found a great place and did put this experience out of my mind. I really hope they put some work into fixing up the location, it is in a beautiful area.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank John S
Reviewed October 26, 2017

This was our second visit and we loved it just as much as the first time! Staff are incredibly kind and helpful without ever being pushy. Rooms and bathrooms are spacious with great beds and small balconies. The pool is set in a lovely garden making it the perfect relaxed setting. Great location between old town and An Bang beach with free bikes available. Breakfast is varied and generous! A wonderful hotel and the best place to stay in hoi an!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Su Do V, Chủ sở hữu at Hoi An Red Frangipani Villa, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Dear David and Chloe Rebecca

We are so happy to have an opportunity say thank you more again because of your choice at Hoi An Red Frangipani Villa.
We were truly natural and take special care with a special smile which was came so natural to the people here in Hoi An. Perhaps, in time you and Chloe stayed here that was indeed relax and comfortable. it's really give us to feel so happy. Wishing you, Chloe and your work a happy and good everytime.
We do hope that your travel plans will take you to Hoi An sometime in future again and would certainly look forward to welcoming you back.
Yours sincerely,
Hoi An Red Frangipani Villa.
--FROM HOI AN RED FRANGIPANI VILLA WITH LOVE—

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

We spent a week here and enjoyed everything on offer- free bicycles, motor pike hire, cooking class (external) airport transfers and the sunlit pool.
It was quiet when we visited in September. The staff were very friendly, especially the concierge Thong.
We didn’t want to leave!

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

We spent a full month in this villa, and what a find it was! It is in a very quite country part of Hoi An, with fields and the river at the front door. Yet it is only minutes from the beach (by scooter) and a multitude of fine local restaurants, or 10 minutes to the centre of town. The staff and owners are really friendly and go out of their way to help you, the rooms a generous size and of course there is a great pool. This is not like a hotel - it is in our opinion much better and so relaxing! We throughly recommend this villa and would definitely choose it again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

We arrived in Hoi An and really had to look out for this little gem hidden in a very long and narrow alley just a little outside the town beneath the river and inbetween rice fields and other homestays. When arriving, the welcome drink appeared out of nowhere, check in was taken care of without any interaction of our part and instead, we got a thorough briefing of the town and how to best get around.
The rooms are big and well maintained, the garden and pool invite to relax and you don't actually hear the road noise, a big plus. The staff can give good advise on tours and they can book everything for you. If you prefer some quiet and don't mind using the free and in good condition bicycles for riding into town (10-15 minutes, not recommended to do with children), this is definitely an excellent choice.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Su Do V, Chủ sở hữu at Hoi An Red Frangipani Villa, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear Patrik and Julia!

Thank you so much for your very kind feedback. We sincerely appreciate it. Your happiness is our priority at Hoi An Red Frangipani Villa and we all feel very proud to receive this comment.
Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back to Hoi An Red Frangipani Villa on your next trip to Vietnam.
***FROM HOI AN RED FRANGIPANI VILLA WITH LOVE***