Lowest prices for your stay
$51
$51
Fully refundable before Thu, Apr 25
No prepayment needed
No booking fees
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 28, 2018 via mobile

Stayed in NOV2018. Perfect spot accommodation visiting Hoi An. Manager, Hannah & her staff are so charming & nothing is too much trouble. So kind. Borrow new bicycles gratis, to get around so easily, perhaps to An Bang Beach. Lovely breakfast. Hotel very clean & comfortable. Indoor Swimming pool.At UK standard, would rate hotel at 3.5 to 4 Stars!! Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 28, 2018 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights and I was really impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and the friendliness of tbe staff. Hannah, the manager has a very happy team of good English speaking staff.
There is a small pool on the ground floor and brand new bikes to use for free at any time which are very useful to use to get out into the countryside or to the beach.
The hotel is convenient for the old town which is just a few minutes walk away.
This was the best hotel we stayed in while in Vietnam.

Reviewed November 24, 2018

I loved my stay here. The hotel is clean and comfortable. Wifi works, breakfast is good and the staff is very accommodating and speaks good English. Location is quite central and easily accessible. I traveled here for my birthday and they surprised me with a cake. It was lovely. I loved Hoi An. I would definitely stay here again if I came back.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my husband stayed here for four nights at the end of our Vietnam holiday. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough the staff were lovely they helped us book tours, airport transfers etc and nothing was too much trouble. We were upgraded to a delux room on first floor it was spotless and very comfortable. We also booked the couple spa package and again it was excellent so relaxing and great value for money.would highly recommend this hotel thank you for a wonderful stay

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank HelPad
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

We have just spent 8 days in beautiful Hoi An, and sad to be leaving. We have been so happy with our choice of accomodation, the Travel Lodge location is perfect we were just on the edge of the old town, we didnt need taxis to get around as we were a 5 to 10 minute walk from all the main places eg; Central Market, Old Town, Night Market etc. We found well priced tailors and leather shops within walking distance. Our room was exactly as the pictures online, it was spotlessly clean with a king size comfortable bed, the pool is indoor which suited us just fine as it was a lovely place to cool down after a hot day walking around or coming back from a tour. This hotel ticked all the boxes for us in cleanliness, location, and budget, but what needs an absolute mention is how much pride the staff took in their place of work and in providing the best service. The staff even surprised my husband with a cake for his Birthday. A special mention to Amy the Chef who greeted us every morning with her warm smile and an arrray of delicious breakfast choices. Thankyou to Lien, Hannah and Win at reception who saw to our every need. We would highly recomend the Travel Lodge at Hoi An.

Date of stay: October 2018