Lowest prices for your stay
$45
Fully refundable before Thu, May 2
eDreams
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Junwen W
3 great nights
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 3, 2016via mobile
The travel lodge hotel is a new hotel. Opened for about a year. The hotel is conveniently and takes about 5 minutes to walk to the old town. The rooms are modern and very nicely designed. The room is spacious with a large and comfortable bed. The toilets are clean with a bath tub to enjoy. The staff also spoke good English and were very nice. We arranged an airport transfer for 15 USD on our way from Danang to the hotel. On our last day, we booked the car to bring us to Marble Mountains, Lady Buddha and Danang beach before dropping us off in the airport. The price was only 35 USD which was a great price. Something we feel the hotel can do better is the breakfast. Overall, we enjoyed our stay here in Travel Lodge.
Date of stay: September 2016
    $83
    $118
2.4 miles from Hoi An Travel Lodge Hotel
View more hotels in Hoi An
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

I stayed in room 203. The room was spacious and beautifully decorated with a balcony overlooking the street corner which some might find a little noisy but I personally loved waking up to the sounds of Hoi An. The queen sized bed was firm and comfortable- just the way I like.

The Hotel is a straight, quick and easy walk to the old town but if you feel like a ride they offer bikes too. It's also located diagonally across the road from the Hoi An museum which is a must for a scenic view of the surrounding area.

The breakfast was tasty with both western and Vietnamese options-the chicken noodle soup and the crème caramels were standouts- and there are numerous places to eat all around.

The staff were friendly and welcoming and we're happy to organize a driver for airport connections and a daily laundry service even though I'd missed the 10am cut off time. Sure, I could have lugged the stuff to a laundry myself but at 100,000d a kg which was far cheaper than I was quoted at the HCMC hotel I stayed at, why would I!

I loved my stay so much I'm planning on returning again as soon as I can.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank flameevans
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

We went in the middle of august. The hotel is great located, close to the main area but still quiet.
The staff was very helpful and kind, giving us recommendation about sightseeing and activities.
Room was spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was good and varied. Worth price - quality, highly recommendable in Hoi An.
Thank you for everything.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my family of 6. The rooms were extremely clean and comfortable and the breakfast buffet was fantastic!

The hotel was also at a great location - about an hour from Danang airport and only about a 3 minutes walk from the old town.

The hotel also provides free bicycles to ride anywhere we wanted. Tours to nearby areas can also be organized at the hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2016

Five star facilities at three star rate. Good hospitality and excellent service. The stuff are well trained and good in introducing Hoi An interesting places and food. The hotel has a small size swimming pool ground floor and adjacent to our room.

Room tip: Room on the ground floor are more convenient
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is situated in a quiet corner, 10min walking from the ancient town and the river. Good breakfast, free bikes available (useful to go to the beach) and big rooms. Also, they provide towels for the swimming pool and beach. Great value for money.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple