“Good local food”

Restaurant Number Ten
Ranked #641 of 1,001 Restaurants in Hoi An
Reviewed February 25, 2018

We enjoyed a few local meals in this little restaurant and thoroughly enjoyed the food and friendliness of the staff and locals. To the extent that the lady in charge even went to the Hoi Ann markets and purchased a silk lantern that my daughter requested that I bring back. She told me to come back 8.30am and she would have it for me. Which she did!! Service!!!!

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

I had the fried rice with chicken & it was nice with the hot chilli sauce. Just 3 mins from my hotel. Recommend by lady opposite that owns hair dressing salon.

Reviewed May 19, 2015

You want to go local?Go there!It's a small Restaurant mostly frequented by Vietnamese - you'll have a foreigner every now and than mixed in.
The food is safe and OK - but the BBQ is great!
Usually you got some pork, chicken,chicken feet, quails and who does like it - pork intertestines.
I personally always go for the quails - they are REALLY good!
It's also a good place just for watching the street,having some beer and getting in touch with the locals - "Mot,Hoi,Ba...Yoooo!"

1  Thank Rudie_Rudeboy