All reviews old town swimming pool short walk minutes walking rented bikes highly recommend this hotel excellent hotel staying nights location was perfect great place to stay rain shower first floor staff were so friendly nice pool comfy bed rooms are clean enjoyed our stay
Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

We stayed for 3nights and totally enjoyed ourselves. Their staffs are friendly and helpful, rooms are clean, hotel is conveniently located with walking distance to the ancient city. It's value for money.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 19, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights while touring Bietnam.the hotel is in a great location,a 10 minute walk from old town and night market,close to restaurants etc.the rooms are clean,the staff are lovely,the breakfast selection was very good for 3.5 star hotel,the only thing was the girls said the sun doesn’t shine by the pool area,but I couldn’t fault it-it is what it says it is,and is well worth the price.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 14, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here 2 nights. Beds were comfortable, room was nice and clean. pool was a great refresher. Staff very friendly and welcoming. They allowed us to leave our bags for the day after check out for us to explore and also let us use the pool/shower/restroom until we left.
Very close to town but also rooms surprisingly quiet- I am a light sleeper and did not hear any noise late at night.great value for money.

Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at TNT while visiting Hoi An. We loved everything about this hotel. Anne at reception was extremely helpful. She was very kind and such a beautiful host. She helped us book all our tours and assisted us with anything we needed.
The room was clean, and very comfortable. Probably the best hotel we have stayed in thus far while visiting Vietnam.
Location was perfect! Short 5min walk into old town.
Breakfast was great. Lots of variety.
We also had laundry service and our clothes were returned neatly packed and folded. Excellent value.
We also used the hotel transfer service back to the airport which is very good price and cheaper then the taxi we got to the hotel.
Thank you Anne and all the staff at TNT. We will hopefully see you again one day!
Keep up the wonderful work.
Danielle & Michal

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2018

I so wanted to enjoy our stay here because of all the positive reviews, don't be fooled by their photo's.

There were 4 of us, so 2 double rooms with balcony. I had many emails back and forth making sure we had two rooms near each other with queen beds and was told yes.
But when we checked in my husband and I got Room 109 with 2 singles beds and no view of the pool, we were to stay here a full week as it was our main 'short' holiday from Australia. The other couple got a queen bed in Room 110. Reception girl was very friendly but said they had to swap rooms for a group but I had booked many months before, why not make the group stay in the single bed room if I booked first.

Was moved to Room 111 on the second day, a hassle having to pack up again.
Room 111 has an outside light that streams into the room all night via a glass window on top of the door. The sink was very slow to drain and no space to put our toiletry bags. The vanity is outside of the shower/toilet room and is tiny and in a corner so basically holds just the sink, no area for toiletries. No bench in the wet room either. When you stay somewhere for a week you want to spread out your toiletries, not possible here.

Silly design, there is a big white bath sitting on white rocks which looks fabulous in the photo's but I doubt anyone uses as there is a pool outside. This wastes a lot of space where a large vanity could sit instead. The official hotel pictures don't show where the shower is, it is actually in the toilet room so the water sits all day and night on the floor and you get your feet wet going to the toilet especially annoying during the night, no mop provided. A typical Asian wet room which I hate. Had I known this I would definitely not have booked this hotel. To make your customers happier I would suggest you put a squidgy mop or something in each room.

The beds here are very hard, they have no toppers to offer as a previous reviewer had quoted, I asked because I had read it here on Trip Advisor. They definitely do not have any bed toppers to make the bed softer. My daughter ended up with a sore hip, so we only stayed 2 nights instead of 7 and just went back to Starfruit Homestay where we stayed last year, so much better and $10 USD cheaper per night with a balcony overlooking the pool and only 5 mins extra walk to town which wasn't a problem for a beautiful quiet nights sleep. With only having a weeks holiday it was important to have a comfortable bed. If you like hard beds then you will have no problem.

There are dogs next door that bark all night, the rooms are tired and certainly do not look like the official glossy photo's that are promoted of this hotel. I was so disappointed with my choice, I researched for weeks and weeks before deciding on this hotel on behalf of 3 other people. If it was only for a couple of nights might have been ok, but it was for a full week for us and not suitable.

If you knew no different you would think this was a good value hotel, but since it was our second time to Hoi An we knew different. We knew we could get better value at Starfruit Villa's/Homestay, much quieter with comfortable beds and good quality linen with separate shower to the toilet and more brighter modern rooms with balcony and breakfast also included.

The plus's:
1. Lovely pool area but only 5 pool chairs, which were taken by the same people each day, they would throw their towels on them at breakfast time and sit there all day. We were only there for 2 days but witnessed this during this time, obviously not the hotel's fault.
2. Breakfast buffet was very good.
3. Location good
4. Friendly staff but they must get a kickback from the tailors as they heavily suggested we go to their tailor she went on and on about it. We visited their tailor just to check it out but they were expensive and lacked interest in serving us, were not friendly at all. We had every intention of going back to Ba Ri Tailor who we used the previous year, they are very reasonably priced, good quality and have fantastic customer service.

Negatives:
1. Hard beds
2. Typical Asian wet room shower/toilet
3. Dogs barking all night
4. Not enough pool chairs
5. Non block out curtains, so expect to wake early!
6. Tired rooms that do not look like the photos

So I made the mistake in booking a new place, should have stuck to what we already had experienced the previous year and stayed at Starfruit Homestay Villas from the beginning. I know where I will go next time we return, won't make that mistake again.

Room tip: Room 110 & 111 had pool view. Room 109 didn't. Can hear dogs barking all night from all of these rooms
Date of stay: September 2018