Tripadvisor
Hoi An
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews free bikes old town big bathroom an easy bike ride cooking class would highly recommend staying here rice fields nice pool sitting area halong bay great room amazing hotel balcony overlooking the pool fabulous stay da nang airport comfortable beds third floor
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020

What a fantastic boutique hotel, it has style, presence, lovely staff, great food .On the outskirts of old Hoi An and in walking distance of everywhere.
The atmosphere here made me feel like home. They have everything i’ve asked for. Great customer service. Clean and beautiful hotel. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 11, 2020

The room is clear, staff realy is friendly, they organized perfect tour, we went to Hue tour with great driver, My Son is beautiful,...
Breakfast is nice
I would like to recomend this one. thanks so much for everything

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

This is a hotel which I think is the most beautiful one in Hoi An. I was amazed by the view from the balcony of my room. I can see so many lovely things such as a small lake, a swimming pool, but on top of that is fresh atmosphere because I felt so healthy and comfortable when standing there. The food was tasty, and the staffs were friendly and attentive. They helped me a lot with choosing special dishes in Hoi An. Don’t hesitate to ask them because they are so approachable, and they really try their best to assist you. In addition, there are free bicycles so that you can easily get to the Old Town. I have told my friends a lot about this place, and they were so pleased with the service when visiting there. If I have time, I will absolutely come back.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2020

We had a chance to stay at this villa resort on our trip to Hoi An last month. The stay was beyond pleasant. The place was clean with very nice views. The resort as a whole was clean, convenient and provided a lot of good views. Customer service was awesome. The place is also in a good location of Hoi An. Highly recommend this place.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2020

This place is quite away from the city, but it's a small town, it's not really that far. They provide free bicycles along with the package, so we took the chance to ride along the river into town. If you want, you can ride the bicycle to the beach. The staff is friendly, attentive and professional, don't hesitate to ask them, you're here to enjoy the best of Hoi An after all. We really enjoyed our time here, so glad we picked this villas. Money well-spent! Recommended.

Date of stay: September 2019