“excelent food and great service”

Lucky Beach Restaurant
Ranked #115 of 1,193 Restaurants in Hoi An
Description: Casual Family run restaurant serving the freshest of local ingredients. Fresh Seafood caught daily. Friendly relaxed service. Meals can be enjoyed on the beach front whilst relaxing on one of Lucky Beach Restaurants comfortable beach loungers and umbrellas.
Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

It was wonderful experience. Fresh seafood: crabs, scallops, shrimps, etc. in very good price. It is about 5 km from old city Hoi An (aprox. 110.000 VND by taxi). We had kind service of the fisherman's family. It's smiling and cheerful people. If you want to eat the best products directly from the sea you must come to this place.

Date of visit: May 2017
Write a reviewReviews (303)

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

We came to Hoi An today and we've already eaten twice at the Lucky Beach restaurant. First, we had an omelette and banh mi foe breakfast : the baguette was very fresh & crispy - amazing! We've just had dinner here and it was equally good. Especially the pomelo salad - so good, I could happily eat it for the rest of my life. We will be regulars here for next four days!

Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

I first had the pleasure of finding lucky beach restaurant 2 years ago when I was travelling Vietnam on a motor bike with friends. It was then the best food I had in Vietnam and I have been longing to come back and eat here once again. Luckily I have been able to do just that and I have not been disappointed. Now they even have tables right on the beach front so you can enjoy the succulent food whilst listening to the sounds of the waves lapping at the shore. The food is as good as I remembered and the staff Nha and her family are extremely welcoming and only add to the otherwise blissful experience. I could not recommend this restaurant enough it simply is the best food and most relaxing spot in the whole of Vietnam.

1  Thank JackRudd
Reviewed April 22, 2017

Friendly Young woman and good service - everything ok - we ordered squid and only became 2 peaces - but ok

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

This is away from the fun and easy but more commercial tourist hangouts of An Bang beach. The food is very good. The scallops were so full of flavour and if you like Con Nghêu Hấp (clams in a lemon grass broth) they are as good as you'll get. Great view and very relaxing spot.

1  Thank nigelh333