1,999 results
All reviews blue bottle daily massages tai chi spa treatments raised platform steam room and sauna old town included daily free massage minute massage luxury escapes great spa pool view cooking class room rate six nights the general manager
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This resort provided a calm and quiet respite from the busyness of old town. The split level rooms were clean, cool and roomy with a lounge area (with a tv) and an upstairs bedroom (with another tv). We loved coming back for a swim and rest before venturing out into the chaos again. Staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel had free yoga in the morning and guests were offered a free 45 minute massage daily! We had the massage on one of the days and it was amazing! My husband really enjoyed the yoga. Would highly recommend this resort!!

Date of stay: October 2019
AlmanityHoiAn, General Manager at Almanity Hoi An Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Sophie-H8675,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time in giving us this review. We are glad to know you both had enjoyed our resort offerings and service.

I personally would like to thank you both for giving Almanity Family this opportunity to serve you both and it has been our privilege to do so during your stay.

Thank you so much for your kind recommendation and we will be anxiously looking forward to your next visit and you may write to me at gm@almanityhoian.com.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had an amazing holiday in Almanity, Hoi An. The resort is well away from the crowded Old Town but only a five minute taxi ride away from the action. The surroundings were beautiful and the spa quite incredible regarding the amenities provided. The staff was beyond helpful. We can highly recommend this resort to any visitor to Vietnam. We definitely will visit again.

Date of stay: October 2019

Dear Killeaton,

We thank you for the recommendation and we will be anxiously looking forward to your next visit and you may write to me at gm@almanityhoian.com.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here 3 nights in the middle of our trip to Vietnam. Hoi An is beautiful and the hotel is in a great location, definitely a plus point there! I would give 5 stars but for just a couple of minor issues - the bath robes in the room did not smell very fresh (almost like a food type smell?) and did not look clean. The spa was lovely but as part of our stay we were due to get a 90 min treatment per person per night but only managed to get a 60 min massage - I did ask if I could add on a facial but was told that I would have to pay. That said the staff in the hotel and bar were fantastic! So welcoming and friendly and made our stay special. Another great thing is the shuttle bus to An Bang beach with a private section for hotel guests. All in all a great place but with room for a little improvement :-)

Dear Claire J,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time in giving us this review and feedback. My apologies in the area where we had failed badly.

This is to confirm I have personally looked into this and had done improvement.

Once again we we thank you and we will be anxiously looking forward to seeing you soon and please do write to me at gm@almanityhoian.com.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What an amazing resort from the first minute we arrived the staff could not be more helpful and friendly and the manager Mr Menzies was fantastic he always wanted to chat to us and help in anyway was a fantastic holiday thank you to everyone at Almanity ❤️

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
AlmanityHoiAn, General Manager at Almanity Hoi An Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear PamB977,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time in giving us this review and compliments. We are glad to know you both had enjoyed our resort offerings and service.

We thank you both again and we will be anxiously looking forward to your next visit and you may write to me at gm@almanityhoian.com.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Right from the moment of being picked up at the airport in Da Nang, the service has been excellent. The staff are helpful and friendly. The facilities are great. The food is superb. Whilst we were there we made full use of the pool and the spa. Having a massage every day was fantastic. The gardens, magnificent.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
AlmanityHoiAn, General Manager at Almanity Hoi An Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 265rodb,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time in giving us this review. We are glad to know you had enjoyed our resort offerings and service.

We thank you again and we will be anxiously looking forward to your next visit and you may write to me at gm@almanityhoian.com.