“Epic!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hola Taco!

Hola Taco!
Ranked #43 of 752 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Mexican, Fusion
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Hola Taco! provides customers with a refreshing take on modern Mexican food. We specialize in delicious tacos and Mexican favorites in a casual, laidback environment. We are a small Australian/Vietnamese crew who are committed to bringing you some of the most delicious food in Hoi An. Visit us when you are ready for a fresh change!
Cork
“Epic!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Twice in 24 hrs!This place is a real gem, only open 1 month and manages to serve up some of the freshest and best tacos I've ever had.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank FergusMcGon

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Auckland
“Freshest food in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

A meal at Hola Tacos is a must. The food is fresh, nutritious and delicious. The owners are friendly and have great tips for travelers. We loved our meal especially the guacamole. The food in Hoi An has been ridiculously good; this place was a serious highlight.

1 Thank Carlos M
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“Top class Mexican food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Home made tacos, guacamole and chips then the best pork ribs I've ever eaten.

This place is awesome!

We're staying in Hoi an this week and we will definitely be in again.

The ribs are bbq'd in front of you and I can eat 5 plates of them they are that good.

Owner also plays really good house music whilst you eat - top food and a top night out.

Highly recommended!

I

1 Thank James W
SouthEast Asia
“Impressed! What a happy accident!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

We came across Hola Taco just by chance and decided to try it out - and I'm so happy we did!
Finding good tacos in Vietnam is HARD, and I can say - with confidence - these were some of the best tacos I've ever had (and I'm from Texas - tacos could be a state dish)

We started with the the guacamole and toasted tortillas. They were very generous with the guacamole portion, and it was make chunky-style with the perfect amount of lime. So good! For our tacos, we had the pulled pork and the chicken - both had their own unique flavor combinations, and both were absolute winners.

I'm sad I wasn't more hungry, because there were so many other good tacos I wanted to try. The prices were VERY reasonable. Please, please consider coming to Saigon!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank CptWonderpants
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Superb fresh food, friendly service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

Been to eat here more than once now and the food is fantastic every time, working my way through all the dishes.

Owned by a really friendly couple, the place has nice welcoming decor and fantastic tacos. Fresh food, some unique flavours & combinations and very reasonable prices.

Best new place in town.. Looking forward to trying to Pork Ribs next..

1 Thank Eastham89