“Great spa, made a wonderful friend!”

Pandanus Spa Hoi An
Ranked #5 of 172 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Pandanus Spa Hoi An where providing Product from natural - Cleansing - Customers Care - Best services value - Relaxing - Tension Reducing - professional Services. Please call or email us to get a free pick up from your staying to our spa.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

I was in Hoi An for 3 days and visited Pandanus Spa everyday for massages and facials. It was a perfect end to sightseeing everyday. Anh, his sister and other staff were friendly and more than accomodating to my needs. Anh's previous experience from working in resort spas more than shines through with his attention to detail and thorough knowledge of treatments. I definitely can call Anh a new friend as he welcomed me into Hoi An living, had some good chats and showed me some local foodie places - which Was one of the highlights of my trip! can't wait to come back and bring my family! Thanks again Anh!

3  Thank onlyinsydney
in 15 reviews
"great service"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed November 30, 2014 via mobile

I just showed up on their doorstep this afternoon, and there was a big group there the took up all the beds. the owner was very apologetic because I had to wait about 40 minuets (my fault ofcourse! I didn't ask if they were free!) an he gave me a free bottle of water. Then I had a wax treatment with his wife, an she was very nice and caring. I thought the whole thing with the waiting was done, I even forgot about it, but he insisted on taking me back to the hostel on his miter bike and since it is on the old town he even parked outside an walked me there. he said it was because he still felt bad about me having to wait. really I only thought I was going to a spa for a not-so-pleasant wax, but in the end I got an amazing experience in Vietnam!

2  Thank Rotem P
Reviewed November 29, 2014

I visited Pandanus Spa Hoi An a few weeks ago and was really satisfied with the Herbal Massage. It smelled so good! I didn’t feel pressured as I was reading what services the spa offered, which is a key factor for me to choose to enter somewhere. It is located outside the Ancient Town but easily reachable by foot (15-20 minutes). Tam and his wife are really welcoming. He even drove me back to where I stayed and invited me for breakfast in a beautiful bamboo forest next to the river, unknown to foreigners. I recommend!

2  Thank Catherine D
Reviewed November 28, 2014

I had a 60 min body massage and it felt like heaven. The place is clean with a nice atmosphere. Quiet little music. The people are friendly and welcoming. The massage in itself is with no doubt one of the best one I have ever had. I never felt like the pressure was too hard or not enough and ... well it was just perfect. The price is more than reasonable.
I would definitely go back and I highly recommend it.

2  Thank Yori R