Tripadvisor

from $38.00
from $55.00
from $74.77
More Info
All reviews cloth shop based on tripadvisor reviews lovely woman speaks excellent english great eye my boyfriend clothes tailored great clothes fitted perfectly wedding dress prices are very reasonable sense of humour thank you so much great advice great tailoring high quality an amazing job
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Visited Annas shop due to internet blogs and positive reviews. Between mum, daughter, hubby and myself we had a few pieces ordered. Brought samples and photos of what we wanted and she completely nailed them much to our delight!!! Should have ordered more! A genuinely lovely person to meet and great results to boot!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

In Hoi An there is a Tailor every 3rd shop. Leather shop, shoe shop, tailor. Seriously there had to be literally hundreds if not thousands of tailors. Anyway we visited about 6 before deciding to go with Anna. Others required you to walk out of the shop to get their best price. We found Anna to give the same best price up front. Anna was so clever and careful with helping us choose. Ended up with 2 suits 5 business shirts 3 casual shirts and 3 dresses (dresses not for me). Great service and no hard sell and excellent quality.

Date of experience: December 2019
2  Thank gnot1965
Reviewed November 27, 2019

I went into one tailor upon arriving and wasn’t very happy so kept looking. Found Anna based on trip advisor and oh my I am so so glad I did. Anna was nothing short of amazing, so kind, attentive and the end result was well fitting clothing. You will not regret it!!

Reviewed November 20, 2019

Our experience at Anna’s was awesome. She was kind, attentive, and helped us until we were happy with the end result. Our clothes fit like a glove! She went above and beyond in caring for another customer who hurt his leg (packing his suitcase and offering to pay for his taxi). I would recommend anybody visiting Hoi An to get their clothes tailored at Anna Cloth Shop

Reviewed November 20, 2019

My friend and I both wanted to get some custom-made dresses while in Hoi An. After looking around at a few different places, we decided to get our clothes made at Anna. We absolutely made the correct decision! The dresses were beautifully made and she went above and beyond to make sure the designs were exactly what we wanted and well-fit. I came in with a pretty ambitious (my friend would say completely over the top) dress design and Anna took it on without a question.

She was great at communicating via WhatsApp about our clothing and the timeline. She was incredibly kind and made us feel at home during the whole process.

Could not recommend this tailor more!! Would come back here in a heartbeat.