“Peaceful”

Vinh Hung Riverside Resort
Ranked #58 of 167 Hotels in Hoi An
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Spent three nights here, the facilities and service were great. Breakfast selections were fresh & plentiful and the evening street food experience was great. The free evening curvier cruise was an added adventure and well worth signing up for. This hotel is only a short walk from the night markets and old town. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,824)

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We spent 5 nights here and really enjoyed our stay. All the rooms face the river, which is full of activity. Our room was huge and very accommodating. The hotel offers a ferry tender for trips to town. Although it was only a short walk. Food was good and the service excellent. Very friendly and helpful staff. Hoi An has much to offer. Very beautiful surroundings.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2014

The rooms are enormous, comfortably appointed, bright and clean. The rolling grass lawns, speckled with walkways that open to the river seduce you into sitting and watching the working fishing boats go by. The staff is beyond fabulous! They sincerely want you to enjoy every minute of your stay and will do anything in their control to make that happen.
I travel a lot for both business and pleasure and have never enjoyed myself as much as I did when I stayed at the Vinh Hung Riverside Resort. I'll be back in October!

Room Tip: The garden rooms are fabulous- spacious and divinely comfortable, but if you want to treat yourself...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We stayed at the Vinh Hung Riverside Resort for 3 nights, and stayed in 2 rooms as they optionally upgraded us for the last night, as they needed our room type for longer stay guests. So, we packed up, which was slightly annoying, but the room was really nice.

In fact, both rooms were very comfortable, and both had great views of the River. Looking at the property, I think we had the best aspect and would recommend this to other travellers if you like a view and privacy.

The hotel staff were all extremely pleasant and helpful.

The main swimming pool isn't particularly shaded, so the water was a warm bath when we went. There was another smaller pool which was cooler.

It's an easy walk to the Ancient Town, the breakfast is okay (we had better at other hotels throughout Vietnam).

Overall, if you're going, I would recommend nothing less than 4 nights. 3 nights wasn't long enough, as after a day of travelling we didn't arrive until after 6pm. I didn't get the impression that many people eat there, as there are so many other options outside. However, they do have a market place at around 4pm daily and the hotel puts on some spring rolls, other taste plates and there was caligraphy and lantern making for the kids. It was a really lovely atmosphere.

Room Tip: View of the River
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Can,t speak more highly of the location,only 5 mins walk from the old part of town,markets,etc.
Right on the river,where water traffic is in abundance,makes you feel like you,re a local,fishing,taxis,but very quiet,just floating by,
Staff,are very friendly,pleasant,group,keen to find out all about where you,re from,a genuine interest I!m sure.
Deluxe RIver View Room,has pools on one side,and river on the other,classic room no,s 804,803,just one of the many examples.
Hot over there now!Summer.....39 degrees,but it is their off season.

Room Tip: All rooms are peacefully placed,either near one of two pools,even river views,on some as well. We j...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Owen N
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I visited Hoi An in the Spring breaks of 2013. The high light of my trip was the service I received from the wonderful staff at Vinh Hung Riverside Resort.
I must say that EVERYONE of the staff members there deserve a, "Five Star" review. I travel often and have stayed at many five - stars hotels. However, the pleasant experience from this wonderful resort have created a lasting life-time memories in my heart. There are too many exceptional things for me to list here. I promise you will not regret it. Thank you so much to all the awesome at Vinh Hung Riverside Resort. I hope to return to Hoi An in the near future, and I also hope that I many of the wonderful staff will still be there when I return.
With fond memories. Love, Linh Ha and Long Tran.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We stayed here from the 8/4/14 to the 13/5/14 in a river view room, the front balcony was about 30 meters to the river and the entrance was beside the pool, I would highly recommend these rooms but what makes the resort better than most is the staff. Giang, the customer relations lady was fantastic along with the room staff that would leave messages on the bed each day made out of flowers, to the bar staff, very helpful and always smiling. The resort is in a perfect location quite out the front but only a five minute walk over the bridge to town

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple