All reviewstop floorrooftop restaurantshort walk across the bridgeswimming poolvery nice hotelthe hustle and bustlequiet locationancient townvietnammassage
Reviewed October 24, 2016

The Van Loi Hotel in Hoi An with all the wooden finishes it really stood out and is extremely beautiful. However I would personally like to commend Mr Dinh, the Guest Relation's Manager. During my stay in Vietnam I dropped my phone and Dinh went above and beyond to assist me. He is extremely helpful and I am beyond grateful that he took the time to help me get my phone sorted. I would recommend the hotel to any travels to Hoi An and in terms of service, Dinh has far exceeded all expectations.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
Dinh_VLHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Van Loi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2016

Dear NeelsNana!
I 's very happy to hear from you and thanks so much for your review on Tripadvisor about Van Loi hotel and me. How are you? I hope you are good and happy always. Have you got a plan to come back Viet Nam? If, It is posssible, i wish to see you in Hoi An
All the best to you, and I am looking forward to see you at Van Loi hotel again!
Your Truthly!
Mr Dinh, Van Loi Hotel - Hoi An

Reviewed October 19, 2016

This hotel had large and comfortable rooms and a lovely outdoor swimming pool with a pool bar manned by friendly staff where we enjoyed sitting with a drink following our nights out. Breakfast was a particular highlight - the food was tasty, the music uplifting, the view beautiful and the staff extremely friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay here!

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Dinh_VLHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Van Loi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2016

Hello Laura!
Many thanks for voting us as:"Highly recommendrd” . I and the staffs of Van Loi feel very encouraged & motivated with your great comments on everything during your recent stay with us. We look forward with pleasure to welcoming you back with us in the coming time.
Your Sincerely!
Mr Dinh, Van Loi Hotel

Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights, it's obviously a popular choice for tour operators! Its a nice hotel, old fashioned decor but our room was clean. Like most hotel rooms we had in SE Asia our window looked out onto a wall but we were used to no window by this point!
Breakfast was ok, no cereal though for us westerners just the standard toast, cakes, bread and the hot selection including steamed buns, fried rice etc. Hot black tea though which was good!
The pool was great, had a nice swim one afternoon, and its just a short walk into the old town from the hotel, over the bridge.
We rented bikes and did our laundry in the little shop just opposite run by a very friendly lady who would always wave whenever we passed!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Dinh_VLHotel, General Manager at Van Loi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2016

Dear Writer!
Many thanks for voting us as: “Nice Hotel” . The Management and Van Loi Team feel very encouraged & motivated with your great comments on everything during your recent stay with us .
We look forward with pleasure to welcoming you & your friends back with us in the coming time.
Yours very truly,
Mr Chau Nhan, Van Loi Hotel

Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights as part of our tour of Vietnam. It was a really lovely experience- absolutely brilliant and friendly service from all the staff and lovely surroundings. Although not particularly modern in style the room was spacious and clean and the hotel provided everything we needed. The breakfast was also really delicious, with lots of fresh fruit and different options. The view from the roof at breakfast was also outstanding!
The pool is a nice touch and added to the relaxing stay.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Amy L

Hello Amy Lowder!
Thank you very much for your review on Tripadvisor"Lovely hotel - lovely staff". I and all staff was so happy when we read the review and it is a wonderful gift!
We will do out best, to give guests always feel comfortable, friendly and happy...to worthy with your words on Tripadvisor.We expect to see you soon !
Best wishes!
Mr Dinh Nguyen, Van Loi Hotel, Hoi An

Reviewed October 11, 2016

I was 3 nights in this hotel and I felt very comfortable.
The rooms are very nice and the location is good too, a nice walk across the bridge and you are in 10 Minutes in the city area from Hoi An.
The best was the great breakfast, a big choice of food and you can sit at the beautiful terrace at the top with a wonderful view at the city.
And all staffs was so friendly, big praise :) !

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Dinh_VLHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Van Loi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2016

Dear Writer!
Many thanks for voting us as: "Great Hotel and so friendly staff" . Nhan and Staffs of Van Loi feel very encouraged & motivated with your great comments on everything during your recent stay with us. We look forward with pleasure to welcoming you back with us in the coming time.
Your Truthly,