Tripadvisor
Hoi An
1,806 results
All reviews old town free bikes garden view beautiful hotel breakfast buffet welcome drink central market little touches the ground floor fresh fruit small hotel the river location is excellent breakfast was amazing laundry service vietnamese food loved this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed at Ha An Hotel for 3 nights. The staff were friendly, great welcome and always willing to help. Breakfast was served daily with delicious variety.

Great location, great staff. We will definitely return and recommend to anyone visiting Hoi An.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Ha An Hotel for 3 nights. Upon checking in, we were greeted with a warm and friendly smile. We were given a detailed explanation of what is offered by the hotel and what activities we can do in Hoi An. They booked an excellent cooking class with Thuan Tinh Cooking Class for us and a trip to My Son.

Breakfast was served daily and my oh my was it delicious. We thoroughly enjoy the many options served. The staff were all incredibly helpful and always served with a smile.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to all who visit Hoi An!

Reviewed January 15, 2020

My grandmother and I visited Hoi An for a few days and stayed at Ha An Hotel. The staff was extremely friendly from arrival to departure. The breakfast was amazing with a lot of a choices. Made-to-order omelets, lots of fruits and desserts. The location is perfect, close to the Old Town but right away from the crowded, noisy, & touristy part. We would highly recommend to stay at Ha An Hotel

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Very pleasant stay at the hotel. Staff very friendly .
Room very comfortable , excellent air con.
Rooms dated but fine .
The buildings had character and the garden was a nice extra to have .
Also a small swimming pool and sun beds .
Breakfast enjoyable with an egg workstation and soup
Would recommend and would happily stay again .
Hotel also in a very good location .

1  Thank karenkelly1966
Reviewed January 12, 2020

Ha An was overpriced and not competitive in comparison for what you can get elsewhere in Hoi An (see my review on ‘Khong Cam Garden Villa’) Maybe it was just our room (ground floor and close to reception) but it was really quite small with a musty and old bathroom with tired facilities, a smell of dampness and a very noisy old air conditioning unit which buzzed away all night long. Noise disturbance was also an issue as we were beside reception which was quite busy from early morning onwards.

There’s nothing unacceptable about this hotel – the location is great, the swimming pool and poolside seating is relaxing, the choice of breakfast was good, and we had a small terrace where we played cards and drank a beer – but for the price it could have been better and we had expected considerably more. This was our last night of holiday so we paid more for it, and were disappointed.

Date of stay: November 2019