Tripadvisor
Hoi An
1,805 results
All reviews old town free bikes garden view beautiful hotel breakfast buffet welcome drink central market little touches the ground floor fresh fruit small hotel the river location is excellent breakfast was amazing laundry service vietnamese food loved this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2020

My grandmother and I visited Hoi An for a few days and stayed at Ha An Hotel. The staff was extremely friendly from arrival to departure. The breakfast was amazing with a lot of a choices. Made-to-order omelets, lots of fruits and desserts. The location is perfect, close to the Old Town but right away from the crowded, noisy, & touristy part. We would highly recommend to stay at Ha An Hotel

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Very pleasant stay at the hotel. Staff very friendly .
Room very comfortable , excellent air con.
Rooms dated but fine .
The buildings had character and the garden was a nice extra to have .
Also a small swimming pool and sun beds .
Breakfast enjoyable with an egg workstation and soup
Would recommend and would happily stay again .
Hotel also in a very good location .

1  Thank karenkelly1966
Reviewed January 12, 2020

Ha An was overpriced and not competitive in comparison for what you can get elsewhere in Hoi An (see my review on ‘Khong Cam Garden Villa’) Maybe it was just our room (ground floor and close to reception) but it was really quite small with a musty and old bathroom with tired facilities, a smell of dampness and a very noisy old air conditioning unit which buzzed away all night long. Noise disturbance was also an issue as we were beside reception which was quite busy from early morning onwards.

There’s nothing unacceptable about this hotel – the location is great, the swimming pool and poolside seating is relaxing, the choice of breakfast was good, and we had a small terrace where we played cards and drank a beer – but for the price it could have been better and we had expected considerably more. This was our last night of holiday so we paid more for it, and were disappointed.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for three nights in January 2020. The location is very convenient, well within walking distance from all the picturesque sites in the old town. The staff were very friendly, and offered me a welcome drink. Unfortunately my room was right next to the reception area, so every morning I would be invariable woken up by the sounds of people walking by, checking out, or asking for help at reception etc.. the room itself was very pretty, although it was a little small, and I could do with a small table or chair inside. There was a good variety of tv channels on offer, and the bathroom was reasonably clean and tidy.
Breakfast was included in my stay, and they had a wide variety of western, and eastern style food available... one doesn’t need to have lunch after having breakfast with them!
After check on, I was pleasantly surprised that the receptionist walked me towards my minibus, thanking me for my stay and wishing me a safe onward journey. I thought that was a very nice gesture. All in all, I had a great time in Ha An hotel and also enjoyed Hoi An, I would recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 6, 2020

Ha An Hotel is THE place to stay in Hoi An. Step off the street in the very edge of Old Town and all is calm, very attentive staff and wonderful hospitality. We couldn’t have wished for a better stay.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple