“Still Gorgeous”
Review of Ha An Hotel

Ha An Hotel
Ranked #48 of 163 Hotels in Hoi An
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My second stay at the Ha An and it's still gorgeous. Clean, beautiful rooms, spacious courtyard with lovely gardens. Best breakfast ever included and great food. Close to the markets and the river, it's very relaxing. Staff are nice but don't speak a lot of English.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (1,567)

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I loved it here, although I was on my own - it's such an incredibly romantic place you really need to go there with your significant other, I think. My beautiful and elegant room (116) was on the ground floor all the way back so I had maximum privacy. Shower room with decorative white stones on the floor, plenty of clothes hangers, personal safe... A small porch in the front of my room, yellow roses in a vase and a fruit basket. Even a cpu so you can watch youtube films on the flatscreen tv, really nice. Of course I used the free bikes, Hoi An is best explored by bicycle and such a sweet place it is! Ha An hotel is definitely a hotel I would gladly come back to. And the breakfast buffet is absolutely amazing!
If there's one thing that was a bit less than perfect I guess it would be the AC, which was quite noisy..

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank DeesD_11
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We stayed for 6 nights in May in a Deluxe rooms with balcony overlooking a very well maintained courtyard. From the welcoming drinks to the delightful staff especially in the Memory Café, our stay was exceptional. After a day out in the hot temperatures is was lovely to come back to an airconditioned room that was serviced continually and spotlessly clean and able to catch up on photots and emails on the room computer. We felt very special when we arrived with welcome drinks and rose petals on our bed. The staff at the front desk arranged for the Post Office and come and help us pack up our numerous purchased to forward on to home. Breakfast more that amazing and the times that we ate at the Café, the food was excellent and by the end of the stay the girls in the Café were ready with our Lipton's tea with milk on the side when we arrived for breakfast.
Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Hoi An and the locality was excellent.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank encounter3
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We stayed here for 5 nights and we had a Standard Garden View with Balcony. Our room was gorgeous and we made use of the balcony even though it was quite hot. The restaurant was great and the buffet breakfast was amazing. We used the free bicycles to ride to the beach and around the countryside. The staff were friendly and helpful. It was nice to be a little (5minutes walk) out of town. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CelSam63
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The hotel and garden provide a peaceful and comfortable base to explore Hoi An. The rooms are elegant - ours had a pitched ceiling reaching close to 20 feet high at its apex with exposed timber beams. The bath was made from cut stone and lovely scented toiletries came in their own small pots. The computer in the room was hooked up to the wide screen tv which is great for surfing the net, especially if you like youtube. The bed is large. The breakfast selection was fantastic - a good selection of teas and coffee, fresh fruit, egg station, breads and meats and a good selection of pastries. It's hard to imagine a finer hotel in the town. Prices are also low by western standards.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

These are gorgeous rooms I'm an old French mansion. The room was made up with rose petals on arrival. There was welcome fruit and drinks. The hotel is only a short walk from the old town. Friendly staff gave detailed tourist information. There was a great buffet breakfast each day and free bicycles to borrow. This is where ill be staying next time I am I'm Hoi An.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My mum and I stayed at the Ha An Hotel for two nights in May of this year. I had worked a little overtime at work, so I figured I could treat us to a nice sleep and a buffet breakfast. SUCH a good choice!

We were given a complimentary drink on arrival before being taken up to our lovely room. There were rose petals on our beds and a complimentary basket of fruit and wine waiting for us when we got in. The buffet breakfast was delicious and had so much choice - chocolate croissants, always a winner with me! The staff were super lovely to us, arranging a car to the Danang train station, and letting us have showers just before we left even though we had checked out hours earlier. The other nice thing about this place is that it is a short walk away from the old town - far enough to feel like you're not a tourist, but close enough to get back to your tailors quickly :)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family