Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Feel confident when ordering clothes here!

Hoi An is awash with tailors wanting to make you something and we were feeling a bit shellshocked... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
laney365
Southampton, England
Nicest owner fast service

I came with a picture of a dress& suit and they made both mine and my friend's clothes in less than... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Réka B

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hoi An
from $66.48
from $38.47
from $210.00
from $126.93
More Info
All reviews silk shirt made from scratch within hours a family run business my girlfriend fabric choices lovely lady prices are very reasonable great clothes excellent tailor great quality highest quality beautiful dresses fitted perfectly pair of pants tailored clothes dress shirts
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

We stumbled across Hong’s Cloth shop and were very glad we did.
From the first measurement to the end product, it took less than 24 hours and I was very pleased with my dress. Price was very reasonable.
My boyfriend was so impressed with my dress that he chose to have a suit made even though he wasn’t expecting to do so in the first place.
Pink was very cheerful and produced an excellent garment from scratch.
Will definitely work ordering more!

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Hong quickly prepared me two custom fitted shirts. The fit is excellent, the price was very reasonable and Hong was a pleasure to work with! Very excited to wear the shirts!

Reviewed January 6, 2020

Pink was very friendly and explained us that her business is a small business with the highest quality. That was true. We ordered some shirts and a pair of pants for my husband. I also wanted a Vietnamese dress and, to be honest, they fit perfectly.
She know what she does and she's got a lot of experience as well.
Highly recommended.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 4, 2020

Hong is amazing, so talented, friendly and not pushy at all! Hong makes you feel very welcome and relaxed in her shop, she is so talented, friendly and not pushy like a few places we looked in. She made me a lovely dress and pant suit, I love them! They fit perfectly, perfect stitching, amazing quality. Thank you so much <3

Reviewed December 29, 2019

We were looking for a place to do some specific custom shirts during our time in Hoi An and happened to stumble into Pink's shop. She was very friendly and was joking with us throughout our buying experience. She custom made three different linen shirts EXACTLY how I wanted them. Pink had them ready in a matter of days and they were perfect. She even offered the ability to buy more down the road if I ever needed them, and she would ship them out herself.

Emailed her about care instructions and she replied in a matter of hours. Amazing service at all fronts, wish I could've gotten a suit made here!

Date of experience: December 2019