“Ridiculously friendly”
Review of Nhi Nhi Hotel

Nhi Nhi Hotel
Ranked #80 of 163 Hotels in Hoi An
Reviewed August 19, 2014

My family and I stayed here in April 2014. Upon arrival we were greeted and then treated with tea and some fresh local fruits. This was the first of many of the little things that made Nhi Nhi a really relaxing stay. Names presented on the board upon arrival, fresh towels every day that were folded into some sort of animal and plenty of great recommendations for restaurants, things to do and tailors that aren't going to rip you off. It was the small things that showed that they were making a significant effort to make sure our stay was as pleasant as possible. The rooms themselves were tidy with all the necessary amenities. 5 min walk to the centre of the old city. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I enjoyed staying at this hotel it was in a perfect location only a short stroll to Old City and I could walk anywhere I needed. The staff were friendly and helpful, always greeting you with a cold drink and towel, they arranged for my father to hire a motorbike for a day trip and for me to go to the beach. The rooms are clean and comfortable and have a pool facing balcony which is nice. I would recommend this hotel which definitely pays attention to the little things.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

This was great little hotel in Hoi An, conveniently close to the Old City but also away from the hubbub. The Hotel itself is nice with very clean rooms, free wi-fi and is built around an "interior" swimming pool. Interior rooms have balconies that overlook the pool and the dining area. The single occupancy room was a bit basic decoration-wise but had all the amenities one would expect for the price. However, the outstanding aspect of the hotel were the wonderful staff who were so polite, friendly, efficient and attentive. There was always a cold towel and refreshing tea when returning form outside excursions and nothing was too much trouble for them. I would certainly recommend this lovely little hotel and if I am ever in Hoi An again, I would certainly stay there!

Room Tip: Ask to see them first so that you can make your decision - some face inwards over the pool area and...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 22, 2014

At a previous stay in Hoi An we were out of town. This time we wanted something a little closer & Nhi Nhi Hotel was ideal. A short 10/15 minute stroll to the Japanese Covered Bridge & on the shopping/eating side of town. Hotel is clean, staff are super friendly & make you feel wanted. After a long day wandering the streets of Ancient Town it was great to be greeted with icy towels & cold drinks on our return to the hotel. I had read previous comments about no credit card machine; but I must say this wasn't a hassle. When it come to paying the account I was handed a motor bike helmet & sent off with one of the reception girls on a 20 minute motor scooter ride through the street a Hoi An; a real unexpected treat. I can highly recommend Nhi Nhi Hotel (pronounced Knee Knee Hotel) & it will be where my family stay next time we visit the beautiful city of Hoi An.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

perfect kind clean it was my birthday and the make a surprise
they take care of us
fresh room
swimming pool
close to the center
hospitality workers
we were realy good there i remomind this place to stay in hoian

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Where to begin - felt 40e for "superior" single was way off the mark - even with 5usd deducted final night. The staff while friendly, appeared to want to milk me for small charges at every turn. 60000Vd per kilo laundry - three times local prices etc. The bike rental (35000vd) being the only well priced service.Construction works in hotel meant for a rude awakening in morning. I returned to reception with monies in hand on my departure day. Final straw came when they charged me 25000 for one coffee when parting for my airport taxi. I was literally getting into taxi. Considering I had parted with alot of VD at a transfer rate if 21300 per USD I was not impressed. This compared to previous hotels that offered complimentary breakfasts even after checking out! When a cup of tea/coffee is too much for a hotel to give to a weary traveller - there is something amiss in that hotel's ethos. It left me very disappointed and low on leaving Hoi An. I do not know how this hotel has such a high rating. But I intend to bring it down a peg or two.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Just arrived home after spending 3 weeks in Vietnam and once again the Nhi Nhi Hotel topped our hotel choices. We were welcomed back like family and treated like VIP's. The rooms and hotel are kept immaculate, the service and attitude of the staff is heartwarming, they honestly are genuine in trying to make your stay as easy as possible. We had booked for 3 nights but even our son was enjoying himself so much he joined us in changing our flights and staying on an extra night. The convenience of being so close to the old city but not being in it, is that it's only a hop, skip and a jump to be there but you can also walk out of the hotel and not be swarmed by people trying to sell you something. We always enjoy hiring the bikes as once outside the doors it is a straight run to the beach or Kimmy's, our favourite tailor shop. The rooms are quiet and spacious. The pool is small but all that is needed to cool down after an adventure. Once again the staff, who are always smiling and so helpful, are the main reason I will continue to come back to this very special place. Thank you Thuy and all the lovely people at Nhi Nhi Hotel. (Can I make a special mention, also, to the lovely lady who always had a special towel decoration on our bed and kept our room so clean, your efforts were really appreciated. Best wishes and continued success to everyone and sending you all a big hug. :)

Room Tip: Rooms with balcanys over the pool are great, especially if you are with a group as you can sit on yo...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel