“Quiet escape”
Review of May Concept Hoi An - CLOSED

May Concept Hoi An
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: If you wanna have some local experiences, May Concept is the best choice for you to know that. We have: + Art Local Decoration + Local Coffee Style + Nice place and quite place to enjoy Hoi An + The good area to relax after busy Streets in Hoi An. + New Concept and New Choices for you when coming to Hoi An
“Quiet escape”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

This was a great find near the Family Chappell in the back lanes Hoi An. It is a relatively small space selling drinks and some handcrafts. It had a little of the Reaching Out tea house vibe - calm. Here you can sit for a while and watch the locals go about there business. They also have free wifi. Definitely worth a visit if you need a break.

Visited January 2014

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A pretty oasis of calm in Hoi An”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We came across May Concept while exploring the Old Town of Hoi An. We were immediately greeted by their very friendly staff. The space is bright and the decor is stylish, with a nice selection of drinks on the menu. It's location down a small laneway makes it a great place to relax and escape the hustle and bustle of the busier streets. We happily whiled away a couple of hours, enjoying the music and the atmosphere. They also have a giftshop selling beautiful small leather goods and some homewares. In our opinion, they were definitely some of the nicer things we've seen for sale in Hoi An.

• Visited January 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Beyond relaxing atmosphere”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Staff here are very friendly and the coffee is excellent. The decor is well laid out and looks amazing. This is probably the most visually appealing cafe I've been to in Hoi An. They also have a store full of wallets, stationery, clothes and other accessories. I haven't tried to buy anything so I don't know how much it is but it's there if you want to have a casual browse while enjoying your coffee. I've returned to this place several times in my stay here and definitely will again if I return to Hoi An.

• Visited December 2013
Hoi An, Vietnam
“My think about May Concept at Hoi An city”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

The space is very gentle, music is very well. I have been there once with my friends. I feel very very fun..Let you come there once, i'm sure you will feel so!

• Visited December 2013