The Hotel was very clean and you can see that alot of care is taken in maintaining the grounds and rooms. They provide a mosquito plug in for your room so that was a nice touch. Each night you get a turn down service with a little chocolate left. On departure there was a lovely little gift left from the hotel. The rooms are extremely clean as was the pool. The towel pool service was awesome, at the time we went the pool was so hot they had to add big squares of ice at 3pm everyday, was really funny. The sea was like sitting in a warm bath absolutely beautiful. The reception staff could have been more pleasant and the morning restaurant staff needed to smile more often. However the breakfast was great, heaps of choice with lots of fresh fruit. Great gym and free wifi in the business centre. Only problem we had was we were on the ground floor and the scrapping of chairs above us was a little annoying at night. The beach bar happy hour was great and prices were not to bad. We took the free bus shuttle to Hoi An a few times and no problems however if you want to take a taxi they are just outside the hotel and reasonability priced (make sure you take the green taxis). We stayed 8 days and enjoyed everything the hotel had to offer. We had a problem with a final night dinner in the hotel that left us very disapointed however the assistant manager tracked us down in the breakfast room the next morning and was very apologetic which was very nice and appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on five hectares of landscaped tropical garden with over 400 species of palm trees and plants right along a 220-meter stretch of the famous Cua Dai, Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa offers a touch of Hoi An's traditional architectural design combined with a taste of modern luxury and only 5 minutes by car from the UNESCO- recognized World Heritage Hoi An ancient town. The combination of nature and a unique architecture remarkable of the culture of Hoi An make a distinctive character for Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa. Elegant accommodation comprises 216 wooden-designed rooms and beachfront bungalows. Spacious guest rooms have been constructed from and furnished with natural materials, and all feature a private balcony and modern amenities. Resort facilities encompass a deluxe spa offering best products, a fitness centre complete with sauna, state of the art meeting facilities, water sports activities, a private beach, and a 969 square-metre outdoor pool surrounded by lush gardens. Guests are sure to enjoy the resort's selection of cuisine, ranging from traditional Vietnamese to international specialties at restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Garden Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Palm Garden Beach Resort And Spa
- Palm Garden Hotel
- Palm Garden Hoi An