We stayed here for 9 nights to relax before visiting rest of vietnam.
Room -we booked sea view room (no need for beach front bungalows) lovely room, comfy bed. Good size bathroom. Turn down service in the evening with handmade chocolates. Great touch. Rocking chairs on the terrace facing beach and sea.
Breakfast-dont understand the reviews that knock the breakfast. It's great and you can eat inside or out. Just ask if there is anything you want.
Gym-satisfactory gym according to my husband.
Food-two restaurants. We thought the one by the beach was great with high quality food. There are some small local restaurants opposite the hotel. We liked the lovely family run Mi Casa
Hoi An is just a short distance (walkable if you fancy) we also took bikes out. Flat run to the town. About halfway there Is a lovely riverside cafe called Son Hoi an. Give it a go, it has a really nice feel and good food.
We enjoyed our stay at hoi an and this was because we stayed at palm gardens. Great service, staff can't do enough for you and the beautiful private beach means you don't get pestered. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on five hectares of landscaped tropical garden with over 400 species of palm trees and plants right along a 220-meter stretch of the famous Cua Dai, Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa offers a touch of Hoi An's traditional architectural design combined with a taste of modern luxury and only 5 minutes by car from the UNESCO- recognized World Heritage Hoi An ancient town. The combination of nature and a unique architecture remarkable of the culture of Hoi An make a distinctive character for Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa. Elegant accommodation comprises 216 wooden-designed rooms and beachfront bungalows. Spacious guest rooms have been constructed from and furnished with natural materials, and all feature a private balcony and modern amenities. Resort facilities encompass a deluxe spa offering best products, a fitness centre complete with sauna, state of the art meeting facilities, water sports activities, a private beach, and a 969 square-metre outdoor pool surrounded by lush gardens. Guests are sure to enjoy the resort's selection of cuisine, ranging from traditional Vietnamese to international specialties at restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Garden Beach Resort And Spa
- Palm Garden Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Palm Garden Hotel
- Palm Garden Hoi An