I was looking forward to arriving at Palm Garden Resort as we had splurged and booked a beach front bungalow. The view from the bungalow didn't disappoint, however although the room was nice it felt a bit dated and the open air bathroom seemed like a great idea but in theory it was hot and steamy and you felt you needed another shower as soon as you had one.
The pool was amazing and the resort grounds were lovely. Our breakfast was great and lots to choose from. We stayed in the resort on the Saturday night for their so called "seafood buffet" this was a big let down only 3 varieties of seafood and it was very expensive once you added drinks. Eating out in town was much more cost effective.
We had a bit of trouble with making ourselves understood with the staff who at times couldn't understand us even when we were ordering straight off their menu which was written in English. This resulted in quite a few mistakes.
I would go back to Palm Gardens but mainly for the beautiful grounds and beach front view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on five hectares of landscaped tropical garden with over 400 species of palm trees and plants right along a 220-meter stretch of the famous Cua Dai, Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa offers a touch of Hoi An's traditional architectural design combined with a taste of modern luxury and only 5 minutes by car from the UNESCO- recognized World Heritage Hoi An ancient town. The combination of nature and a unique architecture remarkable of the culture of Hoi An make a distinctive character for Palm Garden Beach Resort and Spa. Elegant accommodation comprises 214 wooden-designed rooms and beachfront bungalows. Spacious guest rooms have been constructed from and furnished with natural materials, and all feature a private balcony and modern amenities. Resort facilities encompass a deluxe spa offering best products, a fitness centre complete with sauna, state of the art meeting facilities, water sports activities, a private beach, and a 969 square-metre outdoor pool surrounded by lush gardens. Guests are sure to enjoy the resort's selection of cuisine, ranging from traditional Vietnamese to international specialties at restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Fastbooking and Agoda so you can book your Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Garden Beach Resort And Spa
- Palm Garden Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Palm Garden Hotel
- Palm Garden Hoi An