“Best homestay we ever got !!!! Wonderfull family !!!!”

Viet's Family River - Hoi An Homestay
Ranked #41 of 271 Hoi An B&B and Inns
“Best homestay we ever got !!!! Wonderfull family !!!!”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We stayed 6 nights here and we met the most fantastic family in Vietnam. It is not 10/10 but 1000/10. nice room and clean and fantastic family who invites us 2 times for dinner with the family. We certainly will co9ne back one day because this is the best you can imagine.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Frank V
SkyGoII, Người quản lý at Viet's Family River - Hoi An Homestay, responded to this review, September 19, 2015
Dear Frank V,

Thank you for choosing us for your holiday Vacation! It sounds like you had a great stay and you enjoyed the Viet's Family River - Hoi An Homestay. I hope this means you will come back soon. I also want to thank you for the amazing praises regarding service and breakfast. Everyone works so hard and your thoughtfulness will go a long way.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I stayed for just one night at Viet Family Homestay while in Hoi An in November. If I had more time, I definitely would have stayed longer. This was the nicest family I met on my entire Southeast Asia trip! They were so welcoming and all of the family members were great. Communicating in English was no problem. The rooms were very nice and clean and it felt like home. Meals were excellent and I was able to borrow a bicycle (for free!) to ride around Hoi An while I was there. The people were extremely accommodating and I could not recommend this homestay more. It is a couple of kilometers outside the market hub, but it's no problem if you borrow a bicycle! I thought it was an excellent location in a quiet neighbourhood right on the river.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank KelsieT_Vancouver
Dear KelsieT_Vancouver,

Gouda, The Netherlands
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights. New homestay just opened 2 months ago. Homestay is 2 km outside city center and is located near the river in quit area. You get bikes for free and will take you to the old town in 5 mins. Rooms are brand new and clean. But above all the family is very friendly and they speak English. We would def. book again.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple