“Quality clothes, reasonable prices and top service!”

Yaly Couture - Nguyen Duy Hieu branch
Ranked #69 of 425 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: A highly regarded tailor shop in an area with many choices that is renowned for their products and service
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We got a bunch of stuff made here, men's suit and shirts, ladies formal dress and work jackets. All made to measure with 3 fittings to ensure they were perfect. It was funny - while I was there, I heard someone complaining about 3 fittings... as if you wouldn't want them to be perfect??? Anyway, Andy and Jessica served us and they were fabulous. Always available and would call the tailor down to ensure our exact requirements were met. They made one small mistake, by ordering one too many shirts, but we got it as well for half-price, so was a win for us anyway! Highly recommended, whereas I got a cheaper dress made somewhere else and it already has some stitching loose! You get what you pay for and it wasn't that expensive at Yaly, definitely worth the few extra dollars..

1  Thank midgeyc
Write a ReviewReviews (1,909)
All reviews
"pair of pants"
in 25 reviews
"business shirts"

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Just got back from Hoi An and absolutely loved Yaly! (Tailor made suits, dresses, jackets etc)
I was helped by Susan (Hien) and she was brilliant, the best! I ended up buying multiple suits and a lot of shirts from Yaly along with ties and pocket squares. The service was amazing, the attention to detail was great. The prices were reasonable and I spent well over $1,500. I would certainly recommend Yaly to anyone going to Hoi An. I'm from Australia and I will continue to order via shipping in future, they hold your measurements for 3 years so I can order new shirts in future! Thanks Yaly.

1  Thank Jake F
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My girlfriend and I had many clothes made while we were in Hoi An 07/2013. I had a suit and several button down dress shirts made. The service was fantastic. I wish I could remember the name of the person who helped me. I know her name starts with a "T" but I have since lost her card. The were very fast in making all of our clothes. We had 1 suit, 3 dress shirts, 1 dress, and 2 women's jackets made. We were measured first thing in the morning and all of our stuff was ready that afternoon. My clothes were perfect on the first fitting. My girlfriend had to have her dress altered a couple times but there was no problem. I would recommend Yaly to anyone visiting Hoi An.

1  Thank micp2771
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I was really impressed with the service from Yaly while we were in Hoi An.

Betty in particular was really friendly and super-attentive. She picked up things that weren't quite right at my first fitting and had tailors on hand to make adjustments within hours. Nothing was a problem, and she worked really hard to make sure we, and her other customers were happy with the results. Very professional team.

We went to a couple of other tailors while in Hoi An and found them to be very disinterested in making adjustments to things that were clearly not right... You might pay a bit more at Yaly (although we thought they were pretty price-competitive for shirts, ties, dresses), but the service was great and they don't let you leave unless you're happy.