“Best cooking class in Hoi An”

Herbs And Spices Cooking classes
Ranked #2 of 838 Restaurants in Hoi An
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2014

This May my husband and I visited Hoi An for the 5 th time .Obviously we have fallen in love with this charming town .I have taken cooking classes twice before but nothing compared with the class I took at Herbs and Spices The class was given by Son ,the chef owner of a restaurant down the road .He is charming ,knowledgable and an excellent host teacher . The clases are small and everyone has a chance to participate in food prep and cooking .The meal was truly amazing .Do yourself a favour and visit this spot

There are newer reviews for Herbs And Spices Cooking classes

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Highley recommend this cooking class. We went to the market first and picked out the freshest ingredients then went back to a very clean establishment and got excellent knowledge on what to do! The food we learnt to cook was amazing!!!!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

My friends and I stumbled upon this place while looking for a place to have dinner - so thankful we did! The food is AMAZING traditional Vietnamese dishes that are cooked using the freshest ingredients and made ready to order. During our stay in Hoi An we returned to Herbs and Spices everyday for coffee and food. Son and his team were very friendly and helpful - they even took us to other great restaurants in Hoi An. As for the cooking class I highly recommend it. Not only do you learn first hand how to prepare and cook trad Vietnamese dishes - you enjoy an amazing feast at the end of the class. Herbs and Spices became part of our everyday routine in Hoi An and I consider the staff members to be friends I will return to in future!

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I had the best meal in Vietnam at my cooking class in Herbs & Spices. This was one of my favourite activities I did in Vietnam. The menu was excellent, seabass in banana leaf, grilled aubergine, papaya salad and spring rolls. Mouth watering!

Reviewed May 10, 2014

I happened to walked into their restaurant and luckly their food was very good.
Their friendly staff told me there's a cooking school also so I booked a cooking class for next day.
It was very interesting to visit market and chef was very good with instruction and cooking. Fresh food, clean kitchen, funny & friendly staff & chef!
I would highly recommend this place to everyone:D