“Get suited up”
Review of Au A tailor shop Hoi An - CLOSED

Au A tailor shop Hoi An
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase
Reviewed August 25, 2013

So after a long and very uncomfortable transfer from Nha Trang we arrived in beautiful Hoi An. it was one of best cities we've visited in Vietnam. it doesn't have the chaos you will experience in all the other cities of Vietnam. it's like a little oasis. A beautiful old town, a beautiful beach and the best; they have hundreds of taylor shops. so the only challenge is to find the right one.

we went to Au a, a little shop just on the road to the beach. it was recommended to us by people we met in Nha Trang. we're very glad we went there. the owner of Au a is a very kind lady who speaks very good English, so there won't be any miscommunications. this is the shop you have to go!

So here is why you should go to Au A:
1. the lady is very kind
2. she speaks very good English
3. the quality of the suits or other clothes are excellent
4. the prices are very good
5. your suit or clothes are usually done within 48 hours

Reviewed August 22, 2013

If you plan to visit Vietnam and Hoi An, then you have to visit the tailor shop Au A on the street Dua Dai and order some clothes for yourself. The store has a wide range of beautiful fabrics (from fine silk to saxony), a huge selection of clothes for tailoring (from beach costumes to business suits and evening dresses) and, most importantly, they have low prices! All measurements are taken accurately, orders are made quickly and efficiently (for example, beautiful office trousers from fine wool was sewed just in two hours). A sweet shop employee named Moon - a very hospitable hostess, who is very attentive to her visitors, she feels the desire of clients and has fluent English! So, if you decided to sew something in Vietnam, you should order it only in Au A. After using the services of this shop, you get not only a good thing, but you also take home a little part of Vietnam from its heart! Photos of beautiful dresses from this tailor shop you can see on me from my pics. ☺

1  Thank Kiskulechka
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Last month I was travelling in Vietnam and stayed in Hoi An for 3 nights! Friends recommended Au A tailor shop and it was a real good recommendation! I have a beautiful suite with shirt that fits perfectly (after some adjudgements)! Even if you are in Hoi An for just a few days Au A can make beautiful clothes for you! I really loved the experience as well. Hope you will feel the same way!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Already some time ago, we were traveling in Vietnam.
Before arriving in Hoi An, I didn't know anything about this place, of course also not that this city must be very famous for tailor-made clothes.
Our knowledge growth quickly after getting in contact with the owner of the "AU A - Tailor Shop", a very nice and ambitious Business Lady.
Impressed from their large product line and after evaluation of the presented best quality material, of course we got interested to buy any new tailor made clothes.
Finally, we ordered two complete suites, three Jeans and two Shirts.
Since we were in the middle of our travel and didn't want to carry the new clothes with us until the end of our holiday, our Tailor offered us to send the clothes by post mail directly back to our home place.
Summarized I can say, in the "AU A - Tailor Shop" we enjoyed a very courteous service, received very nice and excellent quality clothes in a very short time and all-in one for an unbeatable price.

My best regards and whishes to our new Tailor friends of the "Au A Tailor Shop" in Hoi An.
Samuel

Reviewed August 7, 2013

A little while back I was in Hoi An and went to Au A. I had three suits, a leather jacket and additional shirts made. It was a wonderful experience and I love all of the clothing. Not only was all of the clothing very well made ,everyone went out of there way to make me feel like the most important person in the world. If you are in Hoi An and thinking about having clothes made I would strongly recommend Au A!!!!! You'll look fantastic and feel amazing.