“Amazing customer service”
Review of Hoang Kim Tailor

Hoang Kim Tailor
Ranked #40 of 416 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Exceptional quality English speaking tailors who will make you the best clothes guaranteed. We promise five star customer service, quality fabrics with a wide range to choose from and the best tailors in town. F
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited Hoang Kim based on the reviews on Trip Advisor. We were warmly greeted by the staff and ended up purchasing several business shirts, blazers and a coat. We visited the store several times to have alterations made and each time the staff were more than happy to accommodate. Would recommend to visitors to Hoi An looking for clothes to be made at great prices and with a warm smile!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

The shop was quite busy but we were well looked after by one of the sales assistant. The prices are very competitive compared to the tailors we visited. Kim and her staff are very lovely and ensures all their customers are happy with their product. I showed them a picture of a coat I wanted. Chose my material, they took my measurements. I came back the next day and the coat fitted perfectly. The only thing I wanted adjusted was the length and that was easy to fix. I am very happy with the product and price.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I went to Hoang Kim after reading all the great Tripadvisor reviews and was not disappointed. I had a great experience and came away with a great suit, 2 dress shirts, and a stylish pea coat. I am difficult to fit but all my clothes fit great. All the girls who worked there were friendly and very helpful. I had 2 fittings for my suit and coat and the dress shirts fit great immediately. The complete turnaround including the fittings was about 24 hrs. The prices were very good. We had a short stay and I ordered more clothes that they will ship to the US for a reasonable price. Hoang Kim is well worth the trip!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

My gf and i got à number of items made here. My shirts were perfect in one go and the somewhat more complicated items of my only required minor adjustments. Make sure that you have at least two days time so that Kim can provide you with excellent service. Don't rush, hastly made is never good.

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

This is an excellent shop to make your clothes with a very quick turnaround time! Very friendly staff; willing to make every effort to ensure that we were happy.

We were also very surprised at their honesty. We dropped some money when we came for the fitting and they returned it the next day when we came back to collect the clothes!!

I would pay any day for this kind of trustworthy service!

We left with 1 suit, 4 dresses and 7 shirts.